Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Dad
(01-17-2018, 10:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Don’t be too judgmental. There’s a 50/50 chance that’s what the sign said.

Nope. There's a zero percent chance that that's what the sign said. He just wrote it out the way he says it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2018, 11:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: They watch the game, write the script and then film it as IF he's watching the game.

He's not a real person just aiming a camera at himself for four hours on game day.  Smirk

(01-16-2018, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: No if it were a script, it would be funnier.  They'd have time to think up really good stuff.

...aaaand the very next episode includes obvious special effects. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 08:38 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ...aaaand the very next episode includes obvious special effects.  LOL

I don't want to break the gag, but we all know I was kidding, right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2018, 10:33 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Nope. There's a zero percent chance that that's what the sign said. He just wrote it out the way he says it.

You're a serious type lad, aren't you?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 09:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You're a serious type lad, aren't you?

When you said I was being judgemental I took it as a slap in the face. If you meant it as a joke you should have added a smiling emoji or an lol. Coffee
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 09:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You're a serious type lad, aren't you?

(01-18-2018, 01:42 PM)BengalRed Wrote: When you said I was being judgemental I took it as a slap in the face. If you meant it as a joke you should have added a smiling emoji or an lol. Coffee

So yes.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 01:42 PM)BengalRed Wrote: When you said I was being judgemental I took it as a slap in the face. If you meant it as a joke you should have added a smiling emoji or an lol. Coffee

Nah no slap in the face. Adding those things ruins jokes.  You run the risk of them not being noticed though.  In fact JS Steeler missed (or chose not to acknowledge) a joke of mine on this very thread yesterday.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 05:39 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Nah no slap in the face. Adding those things ruins jokes.  You run the risk of them not being noticed though.  In fact JS Steeler missed (or chose not to acknowledge) a joke of mine on this very thread yesterday.

I read it as an insult directed at “Dad”because he likes the Steelers. Funny I would do that on a smack talk forum ...
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 05:45 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I read it as an insult directed at “Dad”because he likes the Steelers.  Funny I would do that on a smack talk forum ...

You don't even know the post, and now I can't tell you because it won't be funny anymore.  BTW...I like dad.  

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2018, 06:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You don't even know the post, and now I can't tell you because it won't be funny anymore.  BTW...I like dad.  

Hmmm ... Maybe I should've added an emoticon ... LOL
Reply/Quote