Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Joins Their Fans in the Basement
Unlike their fans, they’ll probably make it out of there one day. Allegheny mothers all over are praying for both to happen but one or the other will suffice to push back the next whoopin’ for at least a few hours.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2018, 12:50 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Unlike their fans, they’ll probably make it out of there one day. Allegheny mothers all over are praying for both to happen but one or the other will suffice to push back the next whoopin’ for at least a few hours.

Speaking of a whoppin, how about that Ravens-Steelers game?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 01:06 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Speaking of a whoppin, how about that Ravens-Steelers game?

Hilarious

I wouldn't call that a "whoppin", but I guess if it helps you sleep better at night, you can call it that.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 04:47 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I wouldn't call that a "whoppin", but I guess if it helps you sleep better at night, you can call it that.

Didn’t watch the second half did you. Cause that was absolutely a whopping.
Reply/Quote
How come the Steelers haven't fired their DC yet? This guy has taken a giant dump on the long tradition of Steeler defense.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 04:47 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: I wouldn't call that a "whoppin", but I guess if it helps you sleep better at night, you can call it that.

The Steelers scored zero points in the second half, had a total of 19 yards of rushing (averaged 1.7 yards per rush) in four quarters and were 2/12 (16%) in third-down efficiency. 

That's a whoppin.
Reply/Quote
Glad I was sick and didn't watch...lol.  Although I had decided last week I wasn't staying up all night to watch Tomlin's eyes get wider and wider and nothing else change.   Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Yeah but some big tight end ran over a few people in the first half, and according to Colliswotrth, that was worth the price of admission for the Steeler faithful. Somehow I don't think they agree.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 09:06 AM)GMDino Wrote: Glad I was sick and didn't watch...lol.  Although I had decided last week I wasn't staying up all night to watch Tomlin's eyes get wider and wider and nothing else change.   Whatever

I definitely find ways not to watch certain games.  Bengals against the Steelers has been such  joke that I just don't watch it anymore.  i believe I sat in the stands for around 14 Bengals-Steelers games, and the Bengals won maybe 3.  I don't need it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I definitely find ways not to watch certain games.  Bengals against the Steelers has been such  joke that I just don't watch it anymore.  i believe I sat in the stands for around 14 Bengals-Steelers games, and the Bengals won maybe 3.  I don't need it.

And while wins are always better, it wasn't even win/lose but rather being a late game.  I can't go straight to sleep after a game so it ends up being to late a night for something that doesn't directly affect my day to day life.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 10:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah but some big tight end ran over a few people in the first half, and according to Colliswotrth, that was worth the price of admission for the Steeler faithful.  Somehow I don't think they agree.

Collingsturd was still slurping all over the steelers even at the end of the game. He's pathetic.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 02:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Collingsturd was still slurping all over the steelers even at the end of the game. He's pathetic.

**** that guy. :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 02:06 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Collingsturd was still slurping all over the steelers even at the end of the game. He's pathetic.

And you would think he would be just the opposite, haven taken some vicious Steeler shots and God knows how many cheap shots himself in eight years.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 02:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: **** that guy. :paul:

I still blame him for SB XVI.

Reply/Quote
It is interesting that there are a handful of posters that haven’t chimed in on these topics. Seems reality has really taken a toll on their desire to banter back and forth. Good on Dino and Captain obvious for showing up though.

Reply/Quote
Making Flacco look elite
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote

He's been doing that for years.  Normally its hard to hear him with Big Ben in his mouth but he still manages to slurp the steelers every chance he gets
Reply/Quote
Hey guys.....I don't take much credit for much of anything.....but I will take the credit for the Pittsburgh meltdown we've been witnessing this year.  In my FFL, I purposely drafted their defense just so I could give them the "kiss of death".  because everyone i draft usually sucks that year. And for once, its worked out just how I thought it should.  I love it when a plan comes together.  As I was walking up to the board to pick them, I looked right at the local resident stealer fan in our league, flipped him off, and gave him the big ol' DX "Suck It".   We all had a big laugh at that....well except for that guy. 

I did have to go home and shower that night though.....just because I felt so dirty and disgusted that I had a stealer on my FFL team.  Yuck. I've since ditched them in favor of a Chicago Bear defense that was inexplicitly still out there to be had after the Khalil Mack trade.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 07:31 AM)motoarch Wrote: Didn’t watch the second half did you.  Cause that was absolutely a whopping.

(10-01-2018, 08:36 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Steelers scored zero points in the second half, had a total of 19 yards of rushing (averaged 1.7 yards per rush) in four quarters and were 2/12 (16%) in third-down efficiency. 

That's a whoppin.

With that horrible offense the Steelers had, the Ravens still didn't score a single touchdown in the second half against this 30th ranked defense and first place flagged team. Like I said I wouldn't call that a whopping, but you can call it that, if that's what helps you sleep better at night. The Ravens won, congratulations, but scoring 4 field goals in the second half does not make a whoppin.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 05:48 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It is interesting that there are a handful of posters that haven’t chimed in on these topics. Seems reality has really taken a toll on their desire to banter back and forth. Good on Dino and Captain obvious for showing up though.

Thanks. I always try to be on here after the games to gloat or eat my crow. This week it's to eat my crow.
Reply/Quote