Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Joins Their Fans in the Basement
(10-02-2018, 04:02 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: With that horrible offense the Steelers had, the Ravens still didn't score a single touchdown in the second half against this 30th ranked defense and first place flagged team. Like I said I wouldn't call that a whopping, but you can call it that, if that's what helps you sleep better at night. The Ravens won, congratulations, but scoring 4 field goals in the second half does not make a whoppin.

47 yards.

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 04:18 PM)motoarch Wrote: 47 yards.

But hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yes, the Raven stopped the Steelers offense, I already admitted that. I will not admit that it was a whoppin though when the Ravens scored 0 touchdowns. Your kicker earned his check though. I'll just let you go on thinking that the Ravens whopped the Steelers, with 0 touchdowns against the Steelers great 30th ranked defense.
Reply/Quote
You seem really proud of that defense. You keep bringing up how crappy they are. Good for you. I appreciate a fan that stand knee deep in the sewage pile that is his team.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 04:28 PM)motoarch Wrote: You seem really proud of that defense.  You keep bringing up how crappy they are.  Good for you.  I appreciate a fan that stand knee deep in the sewage pile that is his team.

I'll be the first to admit that the Steelers suck this year, but that doesn't mean I won't stop rooting for them and losing my voice every Sunday cheering them on. I've done it for the Pirates in baseball and I'll do it for Steelers a well.
Reply/Quote