Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pittsburgh game = Condition Critical
(10-11-2017, 02:18 PM)jason Wrote: You have a great memory. I can barely recollect what he looks like suited up on the field.

Props. Beat me to it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Reading some for the Chiefs fans comments about the game and boy do they sound familiar:

> Breaking Catching the ball in the endzone is no longer a TD against the Steelers. NFL taking care of them yet again

> Steelers showed that headhunting isn't illegal and pays off in the end.

And James Harrison is playing like he's juicing.

So pretty much business as usual. We have the better team, the only question is how hard will the NFL job us next week and can we overcome it?

Reply/Quote
It's not really that Critical because the rest of the AFC sucks ass.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 11:05 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Win and we're 3-3 (2-1 in AFCN)
Lose and we're 2-4 (1-2 in AFCN)

The game is HUGE. Probably makes or breaks the season. Not to mention the mental hurdle of beating the Steelers, which is always a struggle for us.

Or that handing the Steelers another L could send their season into further chaos and possibly make Ben retire this offseason.

It wouldn't break the season as they play pittsburg again and there would still be 10 games left....not easy, but not impossible.

But you are absolutely correct about the magnitude of the game.  Beat them on their field and the tide will officially be turned.  Right after they knocked off the only undefeated team.

The AFC and the NFL is for the taking right now.  Who wants it?  The offense needs to come up with better options for Andy than just AJ in the passing game to win this week.  
Reply/Quote