Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pivot Podcast with Chase, Higgins, and Boyd
Worth a listen. Pretty entertaining stuff:

https://t.co/a1MhxYxc7G
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 01:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Worth a listen. Pretty entertaining stuff:

Wow that was a great podcast. I'm not usually into them, but that was some gooooood shit. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Browns fans, and even Denzel Ward himself - have somehow found a way to twist what Ja’Marr said into “bulletin board material.” Ward put out some silly instagram reaction to it, and Browns fans online are acting like Ja’Marr said the exact opposite of what he actually did. Which was that Ward is CB# 1 and elite, and that all of the Bengals WR’s are looking to forward to their next matchup against him because Cleveland DB’s won the last battle.

Reply/Quote
Great interview. Tee is very humble and a team player. Man, we need to keep him. Not to turn this in to another salary cap thread, but he just wants his teammates to do well. He doesn’t really care if it’s him Boyd or Chase who balls out on Sunday. He knows he’ll get his. I respect him for that. Also respect for Chase who said he wants the triple crown. Don’t think he’ll get there in catches but glad he has that as a goal.

Didn’t realize JB was such a homebody and TB said he’s all business. And the part about who gets, let’s just say the most female attention….TB was like yeah that’s me hahahah. Great interview!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 10:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow that was a great podcast. I'm not usually into them, but that was some gooooood shit. 

The guy with the braids (forget his name) is hilarious in that. I love how he just completely trashed the entire city of Cleveland lol 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 08:17 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: Great interview. Tee is very humble and a team player. Man, we need to keep him. Not to turn this in to another salary cap thread, but he just wants his teammates to do well. He doesn’t really care if it’s him Boyd or Chase who balls out on Sunday. He knows he’ll get his. I respect him for that. Also respect for Chase who said he wants the triple crown. Don’t think he’ll get there in catches but glad he has that as a goal.

Didn’t realize JB was such a homebody and TB said he’s all business. And the part about who gets, let’s just say the most female attention….TB was like yeah that’s me hahahah. Great interview!

I was trying to remember who the girl was that said she was going to take care of him.....
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 10:08 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I was trying to remember who the girl was that said she was going to take care of him.....

Yeah I was lost there...at first I thought it was that Kate? girl on good morning football...then I remember they said "she didn't know much about football" and I didn't think they would talk that poorly of her. 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 10:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Yeah I was lost there...at first I thought it was that Kate? girl on good morning football...then I remember they said "she didn't know much about football" and I didn't think they would talk that poorly of her. 

Naw, it was some celeb that said she was going to do him prior to the game, without mentioning his name, that led to all the speculation. I just can't remember who it was.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 10:14 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Naw, it was some celeb that said she was going to do him prior to the game, without mentioning his name, that led to all the speculation. I just can't remember who it was.

Some Brazilian singer named Anitta.

Reply/Quote
Very enjoyable watch, thanks for posting.

Like that they've already set a group goal of all 3 getting over 1,000 yds this season.

Also liked Chase naming former Louisville Cardinal Jaire Alexander as the #1 CB that he wants to prove his worth against. They also threw Lamario Jackson some love.

Bengals and Louisville Cardinals with my most hated teams thrown into the mix, perfect for me.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 10:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Browns fans, and even Denzel Ward himself - have somehow found a way to twist what Ja’Marr said into “bulletin board material.” Ward put out some silly instagram reaction to it, and Browns fans online are acting like Ja’Marr said the exact opposite of what he actually did. Which was that Ward is CB# 1 and elite, and that all of the Bengals WR’s are looking to forward to their next matchup against him because Cleveland DB’s won the last battle.

Of course they did, but really don't think it matters much per them being so sour watching the Bengals go to the SB after beating the Bengals twice.
Plus throw in the teams are in-state rivals, believe then Browns are already as motivated for an opponent as a team can get.. 

Know the 2nd one should not count but they will never look at it that way and they did destroy the Bengals in the first game where the starters all played. Think they've won 4 in a row as well, so their bitterness level  is already over the top with those games circled and highlighted. 

Yet we know that the Bengals team had not fully matured in first meeting and Joe was not all the way back yet. Plus the O-line is completely different with the Bengals confidence soaring and we are not the same Bengals they had their way with. Think Bengals are about wake them up in a very rude manner. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 10:05 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: The guy with the braids (forget his name) is hilarious in that. I love how he just completely trashed the entire city of Cleveland lol 

Channing Crowder former LB for the Dolphins

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
One thing I had never heard before, at 12:42 Tee Higgins says he grew up a Bengals fan. Does anyone know the story behind that?  He grew up in eastern Tennessee.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 01:44 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Worth a listen. Pretty entertaining stuff:

Man, They really hate Denzel Ward and the stains lol..
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 07:12 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: One thing I had never heard before, at 12:42 Tee Higgins says he grew up a Bengals fan. Does anyone know the story behind that?  He grew up in eastern Tennessee.

He said it's because he was a huge AJ Green fan..
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2022, 10:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Browns fans, and even Denzel Ward himself - have somehow found a way to twist what Ja’Marr said into “bulletin board material.” Ward put out some silly instagram reaction to it, and Browns fans online are acting like Ja’Marr said the exact opposite of what he actually did. Which was that Ward is CB# 1 and elite, and that all of the Bengals WR’s are looking to forward to their next matchup against him because Cleveland DB’s won the last battle.

He went on to say Newsome wasn't elite lol.. It was backhanded.. Chase know he can toast Ward.. The Browns and their fans have nothing but beating the Bengals and Ward slowing Chase down , to hang their hat on. Chase dropped a long TD in that game and Burrow was off. We all know that game was just a bad game for them, more than the Browns doing anything special..
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 07:12 PM)OBX Bengal Wrote: One thing I had never heard before, at 12:42 Tee Higgins says he grew up a Bengals fan. Does anyone know the story behind that?  He grew up in eastern Tennessee.

AJ was his favorite player growing up.

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 07:15 PM)Tony Wrote: Man, They really hate Denzel Ward and the stains lol..

Not really. They just want to beat them. They all put a lot of respect on Ward’s name though. Baltimore otoh… LOL

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2022, 07:18 PM)Tony Wrote: He went on to say Newsome wasn't elite lol.. It was backhanded.. Chase know he can toast Ward.. The Browns and their fans have nothing but beating the Bengals and Ward slowing Chase down , to hang their hat on. Chase dropped a long TD in that game and Burrow was off. We all know that game was just a bad game for them, more than the Browns doing anything special..

Which isn’t untrue. He’s very good, but not elite. Not yet anyway (and hopefully not at all).

Reply/Quote