Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pizza Solutions
Pizza Hut is my once a week cheat meal. Beyond that, I'll buy the Healthy Protein Pizza. Expensive as hell. The dough is literally made from chicken breasts. Taste fantastic though.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2017, 06:23 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Or make mini-pizzas using English muffins.

Bagels....  Bagel Pizza bits are already a thing...        Bagels Pizza Sauce Pep and Cheese  + whatever else you think you can fit lol

I understand avoiding frozen foods but it might just be the best option for a pizza when you cant order out

Some grocery stores sell non frozen pizza that just needs to be cooked. (Walmart for one)

I'm not suppose to eat it anymore or at least not anything tomato based so I go white sauce now.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 03:47 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Pizza Hut is my once a week cheat meal. Beyond that, I'll buy the Healthy Protein Pizza. Expensive as hell. The dough is literally made from chicken breasts. Taste fantastic though.

Dude I had one of these the other day and it was literally inedible. It tasted like absolute dog shit. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2017, 03:47 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Pizza Hut is my once a week cheat meal. Beyond that, I'll buy the Healthy Protein Pizza. Expensive as hell. The dough is literally made from chicken breasts. Taste fantastic though.

The Mrs. made a homemade version of that at one point.  To me it tasted like the cheap Chicken Parm subs without the bread.  Some friends tried it as well with ground beef instead of chicken and said it was very good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

If you think that tastes fantastic, you have been too deep into the "clean eating" phenomenon, for far too long.  Ninja

BTW, for the first time ever, Worlds Strongest Man is having a competition for lower than "unlimited" weight classes, as well as Women.  It's happening tomorrow, right next door, in Raleigh NC.  If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can find a live stream at trainstrongman.com
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote