Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Place your bets: Stupid Personal Fouls Today
I'm setting the over/under at 3.5 stupid personal foul penalties. Late hits, cheap shoves after a play, etc. I think between the two teams there will be a lot of tempers flaring and some moron on the Bengals will cost the team with a huge penalty....on second thought, make that some genius as I don't want to give up that #1 overall pick.

Oh, and I will be taking the over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think the stupid personal fouls will come from the Cleveland side. Our loosest cannon is on IR (Dre Kirkpatrick) Shawn Williams can be a bit touchy but nothing likes Cleveland right now. They haven't been able to control themselves all season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2019, 12:17 PM)pally Wrote: I think the stupid personal fouls will come from the Cleveland side.  Our loosest cannon is on IR (Dre Kirkpatrick)  Shawn Williams can be a bit touchy  but nothing likes Cleveland right now.  They haven't been able to control themselves all season

Bobby Hart will take the cake with penalties again. 

There will be few penalties in this game unless they start playing dirty on each other.

WITH 3 games left, most are now playing for keeping their jobs now.  Jerry
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
Didn’t get to see the game but listened to it while driving home from Illinois. Joe Mixon really cost us. Cleveland did everything they could to keep us in it, but DAMN!

Reply/Quote