Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Planned Parenthood ADMITS THAT IT KILLS BABIES
On page 9 of their permission slip for the parent or legal guardian on their website, Planned Parenthood ADMITS THAT they're killing a child, NOT A CLUMP OF CELLS OR EVEN A FETUS!

Quote:understand that the doctor signing the physician declaration is going to perform an abortion on the minor
which will end her pregnancy and result in the death of her unborn child,

Pissed

Would a Democrat on board please explain how it's not murder when Planned Pregnancy is admitting that it kills an unborn child?
Reply/Quote
Aren't there already like 13 abortion topics this could've gone into instead of starting a NEW ONE WITH CAPS LIKE SOME FOX NEWS HEADLINE?

Anyways, I'm assuming you know the why they're using child in place of zygote or fetus and you're just being sensationalist for the sake of sensionalism.
Reply/Quote
Is it language required by the state of Oklahoma?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Doesn’t everyone already know it anyway?
Reply/Quote
Found it. It's the form required by the state of Oklahoma. Planned Parenthood isn't admitting anything.

https://oklahoma.gov/content/dam/ok/en/health/health2/aem-documents/data-and-statistics/center-for-health-statistics/induces-termination-of-pregnancy/hci-itop-minorparentalconsentstatement.pdf
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 09:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Found it. It's the form required by the state of Oklahoma. Planned Parenthood isn't admitting anything.

https://oklahoma.gov/content/dam/ok/en/health/health2/aem-documents/data-and-statistics/center-for-health-statistics/induces-termination-of-pregnancy/hci-itop-minorparentalconsentstatement.pdf

What are they not admitting to?
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 09:35 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: What are they not admitting to?

Whatever Brad is trying to claim they are admitting to with the form. It's not their form, so they wouldn't be admitting to anything.

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 09:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Whatever Brad is trying to claim they are admitting to with the form. It's not their form, so they wouldn't be admitting to anything.

Fair enough. I honestly forgot about the actual thread title.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2022, 06:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Aren't there already like 13 abortion topics this could've gone into instead of starting a NEW ONE WITH CAPS LIKE SOME FOX NEWS HEADLINE?

Anyways, I'm assuming you know the why they're using child in place of zygote or fetus and you're just being sensationalist for the sake of sensionalism.
No because why would they say child if it weren't a child? Wouldn't that turn a lot of people away?
(06-12-2022, 09:36 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Whatever Brad is trying to claim they are admitting to with the form. It's not their form, so they wouldn't be admitting to anything.
It's on their page, so how aren't they admitting it?

(06-12-2022, 09:27 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Found it. It's the form required by the state of Oklahoma. Planned Parenthood isn't admitting anything.

Post the relevant parts.

I posted a link with a quote directly from the link that says they kill babies, so how aren't they admitting it?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 05:35 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's on their page, so how aren't they admitting it?

Post the relevant parts.

I posted a link with a quote directly from the link that says they kill babies, so how aren't they admitting it?

The form is a required form from the Oklahoma State Department of Health. The exact same form you are posting from the Planned Parenthood site is found here: https://oklahoma.gov/health/data-and-statistics/center-for-health-statistics/health-care-information/induced-termination-of-pregnancy.html

The form is the link I provided earlier. It's a required form from Oklahoma, not Planned Parenthood. The form does not express the views or opinions of PP because it is an Oklahoma form.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 07:21 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: The form is a required form from the Oklahoma State Department of Health. The exact same form you are posting from the Planned Parenthood site is found here: https://oklahoma.gov/health/data-and-statistics/center-for-health-statistics/health-care-information/induced-termination-of-pregnancy.html

The form is the link I provided earlier. It's a required form from Oklahoma, not Planned Parenthood. The form does not express the views or opinions of PP because it is an Oklahoma form.

So sensationalism for the sake of sensationalism.
Reply/Quote
So if abortion isn't killing babies, then why when a pregnant woman is killed by violence or negligence is the perpetrator charged with two deaths?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 11:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So if abortion isn't killing babies, then why when a pregnant woman is killed by violence or negligence is the perpetrator charged with two deaths?

If you're looking for consistency in our legal system you will be sadly disappointed time and time again.

Anyway, that is determined on a state-by-state basis, and quite frankly, some of the laws regarding this would not stand up to scrutiny if the Roe ruling were applied. If a murderer were to appeal the law in, say Alabama, and it went to federal court and the Roe decision was applied, the charge for fetal homicide would end up being dropped and the law overturned because of the idea of personhood. Roe put personhood at six months, so any law that would apply a murder charge for the termination of a pregnancy less than six months along would fail the test.

Now, we know this court isn't friendly to Roe, so it's hard to say how it would turn out, anyway. But I genuinely don't know if this sort of case has come up through the courts. The thing about laws like this is that they don't get tested unless someone brings a case, and someone has to prove that they are injured by the law in order to bring the case. So the only people that would have the opportunity to bring suit for these laws and have the personhood rule applied in Roe to these fetal homicide laws would be murderers of pregnant women. I am assuming it is not a large number and also that they aren't necessarily interested in that ideological fight. So because of that these laws remain untested.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 11:54 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So if abortion isn't killing babies, then why when a pregnant woman is killed by violence or negligence is the perpetrator charged with two deaths?

Because the Unborn Victims of Violence Act (and similar state-level legislations) recognizes embryos and fetuses as legal victims of crimes of violence.
Reply/Quote

The women it was growing in still wanted it growing in there.
Reply/Quote

On the other side of that coin, when we incarcerate pregnant women are we technically sentencing an unwilling participant baby to imprisonment?  Are we putting innocent babies in prison?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: On the other side of that coin, when we incarcerate pregnant women are we technically sentencing an unwilling participant baby to imprisonment?  Are we putting innocent babies in prison?

The real calamity begins when the incarcerated woman gets pregnant while incarcerated, by a transgender inmate in the women's housing unit.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The real calamity begins when the incarcerated woman gets pregnant while incarcerated, by a transgender inmate in the women's housing unit.

So we're just ignoring the fact that we currently have an estimated 11k+ babies locked up in prison right now?
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So we're just ignoring the fact that we currently have an estimated 11k+ babies locked up in prison right now?

I'm drawing attention to the fact that not enough is being done to prevent more of them being conceived in prison right now.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2022, 01:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm drawing attention to the fact that not enough is being done to prevent more of them being conceived in prison right now.

We had a whole thread for that, I'm talking about the generations if not age-old issue of babies being incarcerated because they were in the unfortunate status of unborn.
Reply/Quote