Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood: New Video
(08-20-2015, 10:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all the example of a female being repeatedly raped by ISIS is going to the utmost extreme and speaks to grasping for straws. It is akin to saying “Hitler was born so abortion can’t be a bad thing”.

Secondly many think those that never knew Jesus will simply cease to exist. To ask why a person of faith would not want a child to be born and have the opportunity to know Jesus speaks to ignorance.

Finally, how do you know being dead is not that bad?

Why did such a perfect being create such an imperfect system that punishes the innocent?
Let's say Sanger is the second coming of Hitler, the literal anti-christ. WTF does that have to do with PP or the services it provides? Essentially, what you Sanger jockriders are saying is that black people, as an ethnicity, are so unintelligent and gullible that a woman over fifty years ago put a plan to exterminate them in motion, that it's been pointed out by hyper-intelligent types like you numerous times and yet they still haven't caught on.

It must be nice to feel like such a crusader for the black people.
(08-25-2015, 10:50 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let's say Sanger is the second coming of Hitler, the literal anti-christ.  WTF does that have to do with PP or the services it provides?  Essentially, what you Sanger jockriders are saying is that black people, as an ethnicity, are so unintelligent and gullible that a woman over fifty years ago put a plan to exterminate them in motion, that it's been pointed out by hyper-intelligent types like you numerous times and yet they still haven't caught on.

It must be nice to feel like such a crusader for the black people.

Yeah, just like LBJ saying with the passing of the Great Society that "we'll have them n*****s voting for us for the next 200 years", but yet black people overwhelmingly vote democrat. 

Heck, this same Democrat party has convinced Americans that black people are too incapable to procure an ID in order to vote and ensure legitimate elections when they claim that voter ID laws are racist. 
(08-25-2015, 01:06 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yeah, just like LBJ saying with the passing of the Great Society that "we'll have them n*****s voting for us for the next 200 years", but yet black people overwhelmingly vote democrat. 

Heck, this same Democrat party has convinced Americans that black people are too incapable to procure an ID in order to vote and ensure legitimate elections when they claim that voter ID laws are racist. 

No not just like LBJ, completely different.  Though LBJ is fascinating to me.
(08-25-2015, 01:06 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Heck, this same Democrat party has convinced Americans that black people are too incapable to procure an ID in order to vote and ensure legitimate elections when they claim that voter ID laws are racist. 

The democratic party has never said black people suffer from voter id laws because they are black.  what they have said is that the hurdles to getting a valid ID have a greater effect on black people because a larger portion of the black population lives in poverty.

Only white racists try to phrase it the way Jake did here.  And they do that intentionally to try and create racial tension.  It is all part of the plan to let the white people play the victim.  They try to stir up more racial discord so that they can blame it on Obama.
(08-25-2015, 01:06 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yeah, just like LBJ saying with the passing of the Great Society that "we'll have them n*****s voting for us for the next 200 years", but yet black people overwhelmingly vote democrat. 

You need to educate yourself on the shift in the parties since the 1960's.  Back then the social conservative racists in the south were mostly democrats.  Now the same people in the south are voting republican.

In fact when you look at the vote for the Civil Rights Act by region you will see that outside of the South it received more support from Democrats than Republicans. The Civil Rights Act was supported based more on region than party.
(08-25-2015, 01:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The democratic party has never said black people suffer from voter id laws because they are black.  what they have said is that the hurdles to getting a valid ID have a greater effect on black people because a larger portion of the black population lives in poverty.

Only white racists try to phrase it the way Jake did here.  And they do that intentionally to try and create racial tension.  It is all part of the plan to let the white people play the victim.  They try to stir up more racial discord so that they can blame it on Obama.

DNC Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (FL) says the Republican party is trying to disenfranchise and "suppress" the votes of minorities and other groups in the Democratic voting bloc by enacting laws requiring a valid I.D. at polls.

"It's very transparent who they're trying to block from the polls and who they want to smooth the path for," Wasserman Schultz said in an interview with MSNBC's Martin Bashir.
(08-25-2015, 01:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You need to educate yourself on the shift in the parties since the 1960's.  Back then the social conservative racists in the south were mostly democrats.  Now the same people in the south are voting republican.

In fact when you look at the vote for the Civil Rights Act by region you will see that outside of the South it received more support from Democrats than Republicans.  The Civil Rights Act was supported based more on region than party.

I don't give any more shit about the GOP than I do the DNC, so go find some Hannity-watching sheep and argue this with them. 

I just laugh at the DNC trying to act like they give a shit about black people any more than the other party.  Their record and results of their BS policies speak for themselves.  Give them just enough free shit to continue to vote for us.  
(08-25-2015, 01:41 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I don't give any more shit about the GOP than I do the DNC, so go find some Hannity-watching sheep and argue this with them. 

I just laugh at the DNC trying to act like they give a shit about black people any more than the other party.  Their record and results of their BS policies speak for themselves.  Give them just enough free shit to continue to vote for us.  

So black people are voting democrat because we are giving them just enough free shit, to continue to vote them? 
(08-25-2015, 01:47 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So black people are voting democrat because we are giving them just enough free shit, to continue to vote them? 

By and large, yes. 

It's worked out so well for them in cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore. 

Liberalism apparently is like the slot machine that never pays out.  
(08-25-2015, 01:51 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: By and large, yes. 

It's worked out so well for them in cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore. 

So tell me what free shit do the blacks get that the rest of us don't?
(08-25-2015, 01:41 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I just laugh at the DNC trying to act like they give a shit about black people any more than the other party.  Their record and results of their BS policies speak for themselves.  Give them just enough free shit to continue to vote for us.  

The DNC has done more to help poor people than the GNP.  And a higher percentage of black people are poor than white people.  Who in their right mind would vote against the party that has tried to help them.

And it isn't about getting "free shit".  It is about getting a fair chance.  It is about ending discrimination in education, employment, housing, lending, and law enforcement.  It is about the government doing its job of protecting the citizens and environment from exploitation from the wealthy.

You don't care about the environment or the disadvantaged in any way.  All you do i squirt all over yourself about how much you have to pay in taxes.  The only thing you care about in politics is your own economic well being. But yet you act like other people are bad for doing the exact same thing as you.
(08-25-2015, 02:04 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: So tell me what free shit do the blacks get that the rest of us don't?

Rep.
(08-25-2015, 02:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The DNC has done more to help poor people than the GNP.  And a higher percentage of black people are poor than white people.  Who in their right mind would vote against the party that has tried to help them.

And it isn't about getting "free shit".  It is about getting a fair chance.  It is about ending discrimination in education, employment, housing, lending, and law enforcement.  It is about the government doing its job of protecting the citizens and environment from exploitation from the wealthy.

You don't care about the environment or the disadvantaged in any way.  All you do i squirt all over yourself about how much you have to pay in taxes.  The only thing you care about in politics is your own economic well being. But yet you act like other people are bad for doing the exact same thing as you.

So with nearly 30 trillion spent on the war on poverty, and the amount of spending for HUD housing, head start, medicaid, food stamps, and the cost per student in many urban areas, and so many corporations operating with AA standards and quotas, just the same as many public universities, how is there still such a number of blacks that are poor?

Is there a social program that can force a kid to go to school? 

Is there a social program that can force parents to care about their kids education, or not have children out of wedlock? 

If there is, let me know.  Until then, I'll continue to say that these programs are there to buy votes, keep people in perpetual poverty, and will continue to fail.

We incentivize people not to work.  Great f'n plan.   Rolleyes
(08-25-2015, 01:51 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: By and large, yes. 

Seriously, you're like a walking cliché.
(08-25-2015, 02:42 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So with nearly 30 trillion spent on the war on poverty, and the amount of spending for HUD housing, head start, medicaid, food stamps, and the cost per student in many urban areas, and so many corporations operating with AA standards and quotas, just the same as many public universities, how is there still such a number of blacks that are poor?

Is there a social program that can force a kid to go to school? 

Is there a social program that can force parents to care about their kids education, or not have children out of wedlock? 

If there is, let me know.  Until then, I'll continue to say that these programs are there to buy votes, keep people in perpetual poverty, and will continue to fail.

We incentivize people not to work.  Great f'n plan.   Rolleyes

I have been over this dozens of times with you, but you just refuse to address the truth. 

The government has to take care of the losers in society because no matter how hard everyone works or how much education they get there will ALWAYS be a disadvantaged class with either no jobs or lower paying jobs.

You keep claiming that if everyone just worked harder then there would be zero povery or low paying jobs, and that is just a complete fantasy with no basis in reality.

The blacks started out behind white people and they have not yet caught up.  The main reason has to do with intergenerational income elasticity.  The fact is that one of the biggest facts that determines how much wealth a person will gain in the United States is how much wealth his parents had.  The children of the wealthy have built in benefits of going to the better schools, having more access to technology, having more expansive cultural exposure, and (most importantly) having more social/family contacts to gain employment. 

Making the poor suffer more will not make unemployment and low paying jobs disappear.  All it will do is put a few pennies in your pocket.  
(08-25-2015, 02:42 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote:  Until then, I'll continue to say that these programs are there to buy votes, keep people in perpetual poverty, and will continue to fail.

The programs do nothing to keep people in perpetual poverty.  If all the programs were ended then there would be more poverty instead of less.

There are not millions of well paying jobs out there sitting empty. 

And every politician that promises to lower your taxes is "buying your vote".  So you really don't have any problem with that do you?  You don't care anything about human suffering or the environment.  All you care about is money.
(08-25-2015, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The programs do nothing to keep people in perpetual poverty.

This is nonsense. 

I have relatives that are in this trap. 

Hell, I have a cousin that says that she lives like she makes 40 grand a year and she works 20 hours a week.  She thinks it's funny, literally.

She has two kids, never been married.  Collects child support from both of the guys tax-free.  Has a townhouse that's section 8 subsidized.  She pays $90 per month for it.  Has mediciad for her and her two kids.  Gets $600 per month in food stamps.  Vouchers for free daycare. 

She could work more, but she doesn't want to.  This is the same cousin that took 99 weeks of unemployment that she joked on FB that she was on "funemployment". 

If I had my choice, I'd take her kids and tell her to go pound salt. 

Yes, this is but one example, but it's surely not the only person in America that takes advantage of the kindness and empathetic nature of most Americans.  
(08-25-2015, 04:51 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Yes, this is but one example, but it's surely not the only person in America that takes advantage of the kindness and empathetic nature of most Americans.  

And again you refuse to face reality.

Anecdotal evidence of people being lazy does not change reality.  And in the real world there will always be a large portion of the population that is either unemployed or have a low paying job.

Even if your cousin and every other person receiving benefits worked as hard as possible there would not be enough well paying jobs for them.  It just is not possible no matter how much you make the poor suffer.  

Until you face reality there is no reason to discuss this topic.  Taking away benefits would not do away with all poor people because there are just not enough well paying jobs to support all of them.
(08-25-2015, 04:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: And again you refuse to face reality.

Anecdotal evidence of people being lazy does not change reality.  And in the real world there will always be a large portion of the population that is either unemployed or have a low paying job.

Even if your cousin and every other person receiving benefits worked as hard as possible there would not be enough well paying jobs for them.  It just is not possible no matter how much you make the poor suffer.  

Until you face reality there is no reason to discuss this topic.  Taking away benefits would not do away with all poor people because there are just not enough well paying jobs to support all of them.

So please tell us Fred, in your opinion, how much a person would have to make in annual income in order to survive without all of these government handouts, and then tell us why anyone would choose to work their ass off just for the bare minimum when they can get the exact same place by doing nothing or next to nothing?

If you're handed free rent, free food, free daycare, free healthcare, and so on, how much do you think those things cost?  Probably close to $2000 per month, right?  Tell me what a person with no high school education can do in order to make $2000 more per month that doesn't include illegal activities or forcing a fast food joint to pay a high school dropout $20 per hour?