Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Planned Parenthood: New Video
(08-20-2015, 11:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: Trying to force your religious beliefs on everyone is tired too.

Who have I forced my religious beliefs on?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-20-2015, 11:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or maybe they would.  Or maybe the bible is wrong.  Or maybe they had their OWN religion and a place to go when they die?

You know?

Regardless of the answer we can all agree that they at least had a chance to live.

(08-20-2015, 11:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Who have I forced my religious beliefs on?

Anyone you tell that they will "cease to exist" when they die because of your beliefs.

Although I'm sure there are other things you believe should be done because your religion tells you so.  I am also sure you won't admit it now...but will later when you forgot I said it.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-20-2015, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Regardless of the answer we can all agree that they at least had a chance to live.

Well, except the ones killed for not converting.  

Smirk
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-20-2015, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone you tell that they will "cease to exist" when they die because of your beliefs.

I have zero idea how this is forcing my religion on someone.

You do realize I don't make the actual determination, don't you?

(08-20-2015, 11:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or maybe they would.  Or maybe the bible is wrong.  Or maybe they had their OWN religion and a place to go when they die?

You know?

If the Bible is true it wouldn't be wrong.
(08-20-2015, 11:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone you tell that they will "cease to exist" when they die because of your beliefs.

Although I'm sure there are other things you believe should be done because your religion tells you so.  I am also sure you won't admit it now...but will later when you forgot I said it.

Rock On

So when someone dies do they not cease to exist?
(08-20-2015, 10:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1. If you think Hitler is a "lone occurrence" then we, as usual, just disagree. Pol Pot, Mussolini, Stalin, and Mladic come to mind off the top of my head. The whole “better off dead” assertion is just perverse.  At least Matt had the good sense to make like that is not what he said/meant.

Fine, we'll split the difference and settle on an absurdly rare occurrence.  

Quote:2. You have no idea how much a believer thinks about his or her convictions. Suffering here is only temporary, paradise is eternal. So not right.

So, you agree with my entire premise.  Good to hear.

Quote:. You are truly blessed….or lying.

I'm absolutely not lying and you can never prove otherwise.
Debating PP isn't really my thing. There's too many threads currently to sift through to see if this has been posted. Since this is the newest PP thread ( or the on currently at the top of the page ), I thought this info would be of interest to you's guys.

Link debunking the Stink
Quote:“In every state where these investigations have concluded, officials have cleared Planned Parenthood of any wrongdoing."

Another Link debunking the Stink

Quote:"The Department of Health and Human Services found no violations of fetal tissue laws when it comes to tissues obtained from nonprofits ..."
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
(08-20-2015, 11:18 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Debating PP isn't really my thing. There's too many threads currently to sift through to see if this has been posted. Since this is the newest PP thread ( or the on currently at the top of the page ), I thought this info would be of interest to you's guys.

Link debunking the Stink

Another Link debunking the Stink

Gee, that's shocking. 

And in other news, the fox has declared that there was no wrongdoing in the chicken coup.  Story at 11:00.  
(08-20-2015, 11:35 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Gee, that's shocking. 

And in other news, the fox has declared that there was no wrongdoing in the chicken coup.  Story at 11:00.  

Don't fall for the propaganda. PP did nothing wrong. If you wish I could link you to many articles exonerating them, in fact I won't do that. If you're ( generally speaking ) just gonna follow the stories that vindicate your own beliefs without thoroughly researching both sides and finding the truth, whatever that is, then I won't waste my effort in the attempt. The truth is what you should seek, not partisan bullshit. Be apart of the solution, not the problem.  
(08-20-2015, 11:56 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Don't fall for the propaganda. PP did nothing wrong. If you wish I could link you to many articles exonerating them, in fact I won't do that. If you're ( generally speaking ) just gonna follow the stories that vindicate your own beliefs without thoroughly researching both sides and finding the truth, what9ever that is, then I won't waste my effort in the attempt. The truth is what you should seek, not partisan bullshit. Be apart of the solution, not the problem.  

The truth is rarely told when someone is inspecting themselves. A legit source would be an outside agency doing the inspection.
(08-20-2015, 11:56 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Don't fall for the propaganda. PP did nothing wrong. If you wish I could link you to many articles exonerating them, in fact I won't do that. If you're ( generally speaking ) just gonna follow the stories that vindicate your own beliefs without thoroughly researching both sides and finding the truth, whatever that is, then I won't waste my effort in the attempt. The truth is what you should seek, not partisan bullshit. Be apart of the solution, not the problem.  

So the solution here is to say that an organization that kills babies and sells their parts for profit is on the side of truth?

I'll just say that I disagree here and leave it at that.  
(08-21-2015, 12:05 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The truth is rarely told when someone is inspecting themselves. A legit source would be an outside agency doing the inspection.

You's guys need to exercise a bit of common sense here. PP has been under a microscope for a very long time. 

Get back to me when PP is found guilty of any wrong doing. Here's a hint, they won't be. 

With that, I had/have no intention of debating this issue. I'll do my best to stay away, but I can't promise I'll be able to control myself. 
(08-21-2015, 12:14 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So the solution here is to say that an organization that kills babies and sells their parts for profit is on the side of truth?

I'll just say that I disagree here and leave it at that.  

God dammit do some research friend. They're not making a profit. 
(08-21-2015, 12:22 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: You's guys need to exercise a bit of common sense here. PP has been under a microscope for a very long time. 

Get back to me when PP is found guilty of any wrong doing. Here's a hint, they won't be. 

With that, I had/have no intention of debating this issue. I'll do my best to stay away, but I can't promise I'll be able to control myself. 

So I'm supposed to change my moral beliefs based on whether PP is found guilty of any wrongdoing?

Should I also assume that a gang-banger that has murdered multiple people is a decent guy provided that he's never been convicted?
(08-21-2015, 12:23 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: God dammit do some research friend. They're not making a profit. 

Okay, they're selling the body parts to break even.  Solid people.   Rolleyes
Republics repeatedly voted to use aborted fetuses for scientific research

Quote:In 1988, during the Reagan administration, a panel of experts from the National Institutes of Health overwhelmingly voted in favor of allowing scientists to study biological material obtained from legal abortions. By a 19 to 0 vote, the group concluded that the practice should be considered morally acceptable because aborted fetal tissue is analogous to cadaver tissue, which is often used in scientific research.

Am I supposed to change my position on baby murder based on something that Republicans did in 1988?
(08-21-2015, 12:28 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: So I'm supposed to change my moral beliefs based on whether PP is found guilty of any wrongdoing?

This isn't about your moral beliefs, if recent threads are any indication. It's about PP 'selling baby parts'. They haven't. 

Quote:Should I also assume that a gang-banger that has murdered multiple people is a decent guy provided that he's never been convicted?
[/quote]

straw man. 

(08-21-2015, 12:29 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Okay, they're selling the body parts to break even.  Solid people.   Rolleyes

They're donating the tissue.