Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for the game
(01-31-2022, 12:39 PM)The Clapp Wrote: After the win in KC, my wife was trying to book tickets to LA. I told her "No". She then asked if i wanted to go to Cincinnati, to watch the game. Now that's a great idea. My issue is, i live in Central PA, i have no idea where to go in Cincy. My plan was to come there with my wife on Saturday, spend the day sight seeing and watch the game on Sunday.

So where should i go? Is there any big get togethers happening? i would just like to watch the game with other fans of the team, instead of 5-6 Steeler fans and a few Ravens fan, which to their credit, were all rooting for the Bengals.

So lets hear it.. who wants to watch the game with a poor sap from the middle of Steeler Country or at least tell me where to go?

- Clapp

Go to where the TV is.... and feel its Warm Glow wash over you and Hug you with its Radiation.

Turn up the Speakers so the dog gives you dirty looks...

Invite Friends over...         Have Fun Food.
Reply/Quote
I'm going the opposite direction. I will be watching at Tuna's Bar and Grill with friends in Lexington, SC
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:43 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Trying to go. Tickets are purchase - just need to find a sitter for my kids during the game lol. Hoping I don't have to resell the tickets. It's hard as hell trying to find someone to watch them for the SB when the Bengals are in it which is understandable.

Can't you just sell them into child slavery?  It IS the super bowl after all.. I'm sure the cops and judge would understand.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2022, 04:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm going the opposite direction. I will be watching at Tuna's Bar and Grill with friends in Lexington, SC

I might have to mosey on over Sled.. I'm over here in the Elgin area.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote