Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans for this summer?
(06-14-2019, 01:53 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Planning our annual trip to the Smokies again.

ThumbsUp love going there.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yard work until I drop dead of a heart attack, but today I have to undo the mess I created yesterday. The old woman had a flat tire (Tire came off the rim) and pulled the car into the front yard, nose toward the bottom of the hill on sand bad parking and in my genius haste I jammed the floor jack under the vehicle just under the drivers door, jacked it up only to see the car roll forward and jam the jack under everything in a kind of diagonal position...so.... I bought a new separate jack and today have to figure out how to get the damned thing off the other jack without it rolling again...and of course it's a FWD minivan and the parking brake is all but useless so.... WWJD? I know..call AAA! 

A day later: Got it fixed..Love the new low profile aluminum floorjack from Harbor Freight. It's about 50 pounds lighter than the old steel jack and somewhat easier to raise the vehicle.. Note to self.. No more heavy, clunky steel floorjacks.. Low profile aluminum is the way to go..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Friend's bachelor party in Austin and then I'm in his wedding in Detroit.

Probably plan a trip to Vegas for the twenty year anniversary in September (few days after so I can be there for a weekend of football betting).

Probably email schools about presenting and have to meet with ladies in charge of the program I present through because they're trying to kick me out.

Lift weights and look for other models for my crippled swimsuit calendar (Handicalendar) and try to shoot that in August and get sponsors for it this summer.
Reply/Quote