Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players backing out of the contract
Anyone worried about any of our FAs backing out of the deal? Seeing Dennard and Brockers back has to be a cause for some concern. Sure I'm looking too much into this given twitter and all the comments our new players have made committing to the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
We paid them well. Probably not.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well Brockers was injury related, idk about Dennard.
Reply/Quote
(03-28-2020, 10:54 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Well Brockers was injury related, idk about Dennard.

Any news about Dennard is always injury related. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I thought the players would have signed their contracts already with a caveat saying *depending on passing a medical"
This would then stop players just changing their minds or another team coming back in and offering more money.
Reply/Quote
I am concerned that we still don't know the contract details of DJ Reader. It makes me think the deal hasn't been finalized yet.
When I look at both Spotrac and OTC, he's not factored in yet.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-01-2020, 11:26 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I am concerned that we still don't know the contract details of DJ Reader. It makes me think the deal hasn't been finalized yet.
When I look at both Spotrac and OTC, he's not factored in yet.

They're waiting on a physical, which is taking a long time due to COVID issues., before finalizing.  Reader has already done interviews on the mothership and there's no way he backs out of a deal that makes him the highest paid player at his position.
Reply/Quote