Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players you wish we could draft this year ?
So everyone knows we have some strong needs at certain positions, but who are players in this draft that you wish we could draft regardless of need.

The guy I think that will have a real impact in this year's draft is Josh Jackson at corner back. He's the type of corner that I wish we could pair up with wj3 to shut people down. After years of drafting subpar corners in the first I don't think we draft him because of larger needs.

Who are some of the guys you love in this draft ?

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
If you are talking about safest, then that's easy, Nelson. To me, if you look at the OT, you could throw blanket over about 5 of them and they would be the same. Nothing that puts one ahead of the others. If I was the GM, it would be either Smith or Edmunds, the 2 ILB! They could possibly take this D to one of the top defenses in the NFL. I get what you're saying about Jackson or even Ward. I wouldn't be to surprised if they are actually the pick.
Reply/Quote
Would have to go with one of those Linebackers, Roquan Smith or Edmunds.

Also really like Derwin James S Florida State. Vita Vea i also like but i think he is more of a 3-4 DT and i also believe Billings
will get much better next year and i still like Glasgow. Of course i really like Quenton Nelson too and would be for drafting
him even if we think we are okay at Guard. Nelson is a major talent and should be a Probowl Guard soon enough.
Reply/Quote
Derwin James. We need another/replacement leader for the D when Burfict is out.
Reply/Quote
My 5 favorite players in this draft.
1. Derwin James
2. Tremain Edmunds.
3. Vita vea
4. Josh Jackson
5. Denzel ward.
Reply/Quote
Hmm, regardless of position?

Minkah Fitzpatrick S Alabama

Billy Price C Ohio St.

Quentin Nelson G Notre Dame

Trumain Edwards LB Va. Tech

Saquan Barkley RB Penn St. (Yep, I sure as hell wouldn't flinch to trade Gio or Joe to accommodate his salary)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Quentin Nelson
Mike Mcglinchy
Josh Jackson
Josie Jewell
James Daniels
Eq. St. Brown

See what I did there? Cool
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Nelson
Edmunds
Wynn
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Bradley Chubb, but we're pretty good at DE
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
offensive lineman and linebackers fit a need. I agree on Vita he's gonna be a beast

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Qb - Mayfield, Allen or Lamar Jackson
Wr- Calvin Ridley- I know we drafted Ross I wish we actually waited a year now and got Ridley, him and aj together would be dynamic.

Overhyped- derwin James is pretty much a strong safety and box safety,seen game film on him through goodberry
Reply/Quote
Allen Lazard
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Nelson has been my #1 wish but he won't make it out of the top 10....
so.....

my dream now is trade Dalton to the bills get picks 21 & 53...
at 12 pick Lamar Jackson....
pick 21 pick the best O-lineman on the board....Price, Hernandez, or one of the OT's.....
in rd #2 pick an OT at pick 46 or the Bills 53...
change QB's.....Go w/ Jackson....& get a top shelf O-line player at 21 & 53....
imo, it's a good deal for us long term....Jackson's a game changer.....
Reply/Quote
McGlinchey

Price

Nelson

Edmunds

Ward
Reply/Quote
Nelson is probably the safest bet. Also really like Minkah.

But I would take Saquon Barkley. Electrifying player. Does everything from running to receiving to blocking to returning.

Dude is gonna be a top 5 back in the NFL. I know, he's a Penn State guy. But still, think he's going to be a great player in the NFL.

Honestly, these two running back draft classes are immensely talented.

Last year there was Hunt, Kamara, Fournette, Mixon, McCaffrey, Cohen, and Cook.
This year you have the likes of Barkely, Michel, Guice, Chubb, Jones, etc.

These two years are stacked at the RB position.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Nelson then Price

OR

Smith then Hernandez

Won't happen, but those are the open lines of my draft dream.
Reply/Quote
One player that I like this year is Jamarco Jones from Ohio State. Kids had good size at 6'5" 315 lbs with 35 inch arms if I am not mistaken. He has the size, athleticism and experience to play LT. He could a riser after the combine. Right now is a Day prospect.
Reply/Quote
At 12?

T. Edmunds
V. Vea
Q. Nelson

If it comes down to Edmunds or Vea, I take Edmunds, but it would be very close. I'd be happy with any of these 3.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2018, 08:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: If you are talking about safest, then that's easy, Nelson. To me, if you look at the OT, you could throw blanket over about 5 of them and they would be the same. Nothing that puts one ahead of the others. If I was the GM, it would be either Smith or Edmunds, the 2 ILB! They could possibly take this D to one of the top defenses in the NFL. I get what you're saying about Jackson or even Ward. I wouldn't be to surprised if they are actually the pick.

Nelson went out the door when the Bengals pulled the dead cat bounce in Week 16 and 17. Instead of Nelson, we get a consolation prize of Marvin. That aside, I’d really like to see a combo of Roquan Smith and Isaiah Wynn/Will Hernandez added inthe draft.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote