Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Game
Does anyone happen to have bought tickets to the playoff game but can't go and willing to resale?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 06:11 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Does anyone happen to have bought tickets to the playoff game but can't go and willing to resale?

There's no way any tickets could be on sale yet since we don't know when we are playing or who the opponent is 
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 07:58 PM)cinci4life Wrote: There's no way any tickets could be on sale yet since we don't know when we are playing or who the opponent is 

Yes, the Bengals had some seats for sale (all but gone), and there's plenty available on the resale market.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16005B87E939429B?brand=bengals&artistid=805918&landing=s&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_CIN_SINGLE_GAME_TICKETS_PG_PLAYOFF_LINK_GAME1&utm_source=NFL.com&utm_medium=client&utm_campaign=NFL_TEAM_CIN&utm_content=BCOM_HEADER_POSTGMKC_SG_WC_SG_220102&CAMEFROM=CFC_BENGALS_BCOM_HEADER_POSTGMKC_SG_WC_SG_220102
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 08:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Yes, the Bengals had some seats for sale (all but gone), and there's plenty available on the resale market.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/16005B87E939429B?brand=bengals&artistid=805918&landing=s&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_CIN_SINGLE_GAME_TICKETS_PG_PLAYOFF_LINK_GAME1&utm_source=NFL.com&utm_medium=client&utm_campaign=NFL_TEAM_CIN&utm_content=BCOM_HEADER_POSTGMKC_SG_WC_SG_220102&CAMEFROM=CFC_BENGALS_BCOM_HEADER_POSTGMKC_SG_WC_SG_220102

Unfortunately that is definitely not in my price range (toddler otherwise I could possibly splurge) and my buddy is driving in from Baltimore so he's not feeling like spending an arm and a leg (he's a Cincy fan)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 09:59 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Unfortunately that is definitely not in my price range (toddler otherwise I could possibly splurge) and my buddy is driving in from Baltimore so he's not feeling like spending an arm and a leg (he's a Cincy fan)

Yeah, the markup on the tickets is bad enough, but then they're adding another $30+ per ticket in processing fees.  

Keep checking, some of the ticketholders will find out last minute they can't go for whatever reason, and they'll post their tickets for sale. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I purchased my tickets the within less than 5 minutes of the game winning field goal against the Chiefs.

At my time of purchase you could get a decent seat for 89-110 bucks. Within a couple hours the prices doubled/tripled. Glad I got mine when I did!
Reply/Quote