Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Loss #5 Miracle Finish of 2015
(06-02-2016, 01:11 AM)tlotharw Wrote: Hill blew it.  No one's close.

You really make a compelling argument here. At first I was thinking that Burfict and Jones (who are universally loved by Bengals fans) were as much to blame, if not more so than Hill (who was already hated by many). The national media - unlike Bengals fans - sure seems to blame Burfict/Pacman more than Hill.

But now, after reading this masterpiece, I realize that it was indeed Hill that blew it. In fact - no one else was close. Thanks thyologarth! 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You really make a compelling argument here. At first I was thinking that Burfict and Jones (who are universally loved by Bengals fans) were as much to blame, if not more so than Hill (who was already hated by many). The national media sure seems to blame Burfict/Pacman more than Hill.

But now, after reading this masterpiece, I realize that it was indeed Hill that blew it. In fact - no one else was close. Thanks thyologarth! 

In all fairness anyone who truly believes Hill is the sole reason we lost that game needs to find a new team this year because....Hill is still one of our featured backs.  Obviously the Bengals simply have no desire to win if they insist on keeping him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:26 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness anyone who truly believes Hill is the sole reason we lost that game needs to find a new team this year because....Hill is still one of our featured backs.  Obviously the Bengals simply have no desire to win if they insist on keeping him.

There is never a sole reason you lose a football game.

That being said, I have no problem putting the blame on Hill. Still love the guy as one of our feature backs, and don't need to find a new team! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 01:36 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: There is never a sole reason you lose a football game.

That being said, I have no problem putting the blame on Hill. Still love the guy as one of our feature backs, and don't need to find a new team! ThumbsUp

Oh wait, it was Hue's fault for being cute and running the football to kill the clock.  That guy and his crazy schemes! Let's face it, handing the football to your running back is cuter than a basket full of kittens.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 02:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Oh wait, it was Hue's fault for being cute and running the football to kill the clock.  That guy and his crazy schemes!  Let's face it, handing the football to your running back is cuter than a basket full of kittens.

I'll sure point the finger at Hue for whatever that monstrosity of a 2 pt conversion play he called.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2016, 04:25 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'll sure point the finger at Hue for whatever that monstrosity of a 2 pt conversion play he called.

You should point more than a finger at Hue for that one.
Reply/Quote