Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff game uniform
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 12:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote:

YES!!! I was hoping for these..... The Freezer Bowl uniforms.
Reply/Quote
It's the traditional home uniform, so I'm good with it. My second choice was the orange jersey & white pants.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are 1-4 in the black jersey this season & 0-1 in this specific uniform combination according to Rapien.

Quote:CINCINNATI — The Bengals will wear black jerseys, white pants with orange stripes and orange socks in Saturday's playoff game against the Raiders.

Cincinnati is 1-4 in black jerseys this season. They're 0-1 in this specific uniform combination. They wore it in their 26-23 overtime loss to the 49ers.
Reply/Quote
Alrighty, where the superstitious posters at? How are we feeling about the uni combo? Does Bo Jackson approve or disapprove?
Reply/Quote
If we just switch to the orange jerseys as our main jersey we'll challenge Miami's perfect record every single season. C'mon people, the answer is right in front of us!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This uniform will be fine as long as Darius Phillips isnt back there trying to catch punts in it.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:13 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Alrighty, where the superstitious posters at? How are we feeling about the uni combo? Does Bo Jackson approve or disapprove?

It's not what they're wearing which is superstitious to me, it's what I'm wearing. Which, by the way, you guys owe me. When we were playing the Chiefs, I was so busy getting food and cleaning preparing for gameday that I forgot my Burrow jersey. Once we went down 14 the second time, I couldn't risk it and ran inside and put it on. The comeback is on me.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's not what they're wearing which is superstitious to me, it's what I'm wearing. Which, by the way, you guys owe me. When we were playing the Chiefs, I was so busy getting food and cleaning preparing for gameday that I forgot my Burrow jersey. Once we went down 14 the second time, I couldn't risk it and ran inside and put it on. The comeback is on me.  Ninja

Mods! We might need a mod to mod the mod. I think Harley here is trying to take us to TMI land with what he likes to wear. Smirk

Keep that Burrow jersey ready for this week!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's not what they're wearing which is superstitious to me, it's what I'm wearing. Which, by the way, you guys owe me. When we were playing the Chiefs, I was so busy getting food and cleaning preparing for gameday that I forgot my Burrow jersey. Once we went down 14 the second time, I couldn't risk it and ran inside and put it on. The comeback is on me.  Ninja
I will buy your lunch at your favorite restaurant that has no tv and you come back at halftime..
Reply/Quote
that was the uniform combo for the last Bengal playoff win. The power is in the orange socks

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:33 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Mods! We might need a mod to mod the mod. I think Harley here is trying to take us to TMI land with what he likes to wear. Smirk

Keep that Burrow jersey ready for this week!

Notice he didn't say he wore anything else. JUST the Burrow jersey. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Notice he didn't say he wore anything else. JUST the Burrow jersey. Ninja

I didn't want to point out his perverse ways since this is clearly a family forum.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:43 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I didn't want to point out his perverse ways since this is clearly a family forum.

Just because we can't say **** doesn't mean this is still a family forum.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:52 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Just because we can't say **** doesn't mean this is still a family forum.  Mellow

Well ****, **** on me.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: that was the uniform combo for the last Bengal playoff win. The power is in the orange socks

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:41 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Notice he didn't say he wore anything else. JUST the Burrow jersey. Ninja

there are some things we should just ignore

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Best combo
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 02:01 PM)pally Wrote: there are some things we should just ignore

You save this piece of knowledge. So if you ever find yourself being moderated by Harley, you remind that he openly discussed only wearing his Burrow jersey.
Reply/Quote
Has the look of a winner to me.
Reply/Quote