Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff game uniform
I think it's my least favorite shirt-pants combination aesthetically. Oh well though. Win a playoff game in it, and it'll be plenty beautiful.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's not what they're wearing which is superstitious to me, it's what I'm wearing. Which, by the way, you guys owe me. When we were playing the Chiefs, I was so busy getting food and cleaning preparing for gameday that I forgot my Burrow jersey. Once we went down 14 the second time, I couldn't risk it and ran inside and put it on. The comeback is on me.  Ninja

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but I didn't eat Skyline before the game. I DID cook it and eat it at halftime though.... I had quit doing this since it didn't work and broke the streak after the 7th time. However, I could not risk it. I'll be opening this game with a 2-way.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: that was the uniform combo for the last Bengal playoff win. The power is in the orange socks

Hold up. Did you say, "Socks?" Socks are everything to sports superstitions. I had been wearing Hanes socks for years. Then, a month ago I was sober shopping (yeah, I couldn't believe it either) with my wife at Burlingtons in Dayton, (or maybe it was Marshall's in Greenville - Can't remember shit when I'm sober) and picked up a pack of Realtree socks. We are undefeated since (Dang, I really, really, really didn't realize how important I am to this team and their success).

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I doNt care if they wear an orange ballerini too too with black leggings with tiger striped cleats....
PER THE LATE RAIDERS OWNER "JUST WIN BABY' !
Reply/Quote
I don’t think we have a uniform combo we look bad in. Love the job they did on the rebrand.
Reply/Quote
we need the "siberian tiger" unis
all Black and White and the Helmets too
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 02:16 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: You save this piece of knowledge. So if you ever find yourself being moderated by Harley, you remind that he openly discussed only wearing his Burrow jersey.

And that he was getting food and prepping for the game before finally putting something on. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:13 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Alrighty, where the superstitious posters at? How are we feeling about the uni combo? Does Bo Jackson approve or disapprove?

Andy Dalton injured his thumb with this combo
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:13 PM)basballguy Wrote: Andy Dalton injured his thumb with this combo

If I were dredging up the ghost of Andy Dalton by trolling thread after thread on this forum, my tired shtick would lean toward the side that Dalton was a good enough QB and not a great QB. Thus, live freely having no fears about this uniform combo as a bad one because of what happened to the good enough QB.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: It's not what they're wearing which is superstitious to me, it's what I'm wearing. Which, by the way, you guys owe me. When we were playing the Chiefs, I was so busy getting food and cleaning preparing for gameday that I forgot my Burrow jersey. Once we went down 14 the second time, I couldn't risk it and ran inside and put it on. The comeback is on me.  Ninja

Never ever take that Burrow jersey off on game day again.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:36 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: If I were dredging up the ghost of Andy Dalton by trolling thread after thread on this forum, my tired shtick would lean toward the side that Dalton was a good enough QB and not a great QB. Thus, live freely having no fears about this uniform combo as a bad one because of what happened to the good enough QB.

Haha i have no intelligent response to this.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:13 PM)basballguy Wrote: Andy Dalton injured his thumb with this combo

They are saving the orange unis for the super bowl.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:25 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This uniform will be fine as long as Darius Phillips isnt back there trying to catch punts in it.

You are GD right about that! If the Bengals don't turn the ball over more than one time they win!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:46 PM)basballguy Wrote: Haha i have no intelligent response to this.  

Just know, I do not think you are ghost of Andy Dalton dredger upper.
Reply/Quote

Nah. They had black socks that day. It's all about the socks.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 07:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: And that he was getting food and prepping for the game before finally putting something on. 

Hopefully not cooking bacon.  I've heard from a reputable source that topless bacon frying is a bad idea.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: adbe39ab5647e38894665a1a2a0771f0.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 01:25 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: This uniform will be fine as long as Darius Phillips isnt back there trying to catch punts in it.

Surely...  SURELY  we will never see that happen again!
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2022, 08:54 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: They are saving the orange unis for the super bowl.

Super Bowl has to be the All White. That's the best looking combo we have. (IMO)
Reply/Quote