Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff odds at 0-2-1
I saw today playoff chances go from 24% at 1-2 to 2.5% at 0-3. How about 0-2--1 ?

Asking for an Eagles fan?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Don't know the odds on that, but in 6 of the last 7 seasons, an 0-2 team has made the playoffs. Ninja
Reply/Quote
I would think majority of us are well over the playoffs at this point. This team isn’t going anywhere this year and that’s ok.

Get Burrow experience but at least try not to get him killed. Find out who is worth the money around here (Boyd, Higgins, Hubbard, Pratt, etc.) and focus on another Strong FA and draft with emphasis on O-line help.

We have some good pieces, I fully believe a few tweaks and we can be a contender but it all starts in the trenches.
Reply/Quote
You’ve watched the same team I’ve been watching right? How in the world do they have any chance of playoffs?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Jim Mora? You wanna take this?
Reply/Quote
Tell the Eagles fan that if they can’t beat this horrible bengals team they have a 0% chance of making the playoffs. Not sure who should be more embarrassed right now. Probably them.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 11:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw today playoff chances go from 24% at 1-2 to 2.5% at 0-3. How about 0-2--1 ?

We got Burrow so there is a chance...

We need some faith...
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:10 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Tell the Eagles fan that if they can’t beat this horrible bengals team they have a 0% chance of making the playoffs. Not sure who should be more embarrassed right now. Probably them.

Hey Brother we need to hang together brah

We will be okay.
Reply/Quote
[Image: https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43...80x270.gif]
Reply/Quote
The only way this team is getting to the playoffs by buying tickets. The Bengals are light years away from being even a 0.500 football team. I’m going to say it: This is worse than the 1990s.
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2020, 11:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I saw today playoff chances go from 24% at 1-2 to 2.5% at 0-3. How about 0-2--1 ?

No one knows the playoff odds anymore because they added two teams going from 12 to 14. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 01:41 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got Burrow so there is a chance...

We need some faith...

At this rate, we won't have him for much longer. Dude is getting killed. Like, Rocky Balboa vs Ivan Drago in Round 1 killed. 
Reply/Quote
If we beat the Jaguars I'll consider thinking about considering pondering the possibility of a playoff long shot.
Reply/Quote

I'm no Eagles fan.   As a Bengal Fan since 1968, I was not expecting the last 3 awful seasons to become instant play-offs.  The mess left of Marvin, Mike and Duck Token is a complete rebuild.  Zac was handed the worst players in the NFL.   He has brought in Jonah Williams. Joe Burrow, Tre Higgins and some others.  Very little of Marvin's Team was worth keeping and more need to go as replacements brought in.  

The rebuild will not be as fast as many of you wish.  Some of you do not accept how awful this team became.  No preseason did not help.

However all 3 games were close, yesterday a TIE, not a loss.  The O Line looked OK the 2nd half, but ran out of gas in OT. 

No way I ever expected play-offs in 2020 with so much rebuilding of the team in progress.  They are playing teams closer.  My hopes are for the O Line and team to improve each week.  With the right drafts, they could be a Super Bowl Team this Decade, but not in 2020.  

I'm afraid top picks UGH-BOO-HE, Fisher, Ross, Price were huge mistakes but that was before Zac.  If the team plays teams close and shows improvement as they rebuild, that is the most that I hope for in 2020.  Keep practicing hard and playing hard and get better each month. 

They DO need to protect Burrow more. If he becomes another Greg Cook, the rebuild gets set back many more years.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 11:25 AM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: At this rate, we won't have him for much longer. Dude is getting killed. Like, Rocky Balboa vs Ivan Drago in Round 1 killed. 

Apollo Creed?
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:39 PM)Stewy Wrote:

You need new material.

I was asking for a Eagles fan and there are only down half a game right now in the weak NFCE
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:07 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: Jim Mora? You wanna take this?

playoffs ? PLAYOFFS ?
Reply/Quote
Zero
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2020, 12:02 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: This team isn’t going anywhere this year and that’s ok.

No, no it is not.

Can't speak for your feelings on it, but for me I see they haven't won a postseason game in 30 years and this will be the 5th straight losing season, with a real shot at back-to-back 1st overall picks, a coaching staff that sucks, and a FO that hasn't fixed a terrible OL in 5 straight years.

It is decidedly not ok.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote