Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff odds at 0-2-1
(09-28-2020, 01:41 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We got Burrow so there is a chance...

We need some faith...
You know, it's kinda weird.  Before the season, a whole lotta people said they expected an ugly start to the season and predicted from 2 to 4 wins.  A lot of these same people said what they wanted was to see improvement as the season went on.  There has been improvement but the screaming just gets louder.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
More than likely 9-4 will accomplish this. Jags + 1 Ravens + 2 Steelers + 2 Browns +1 Titans + 1 Dolphins + 1 Washington + 1 Giants +1 Colts +1 Texans + 1 Cowboys +1. Possible but unlikely I give it 15 percent right now
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 12:45 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You need new material.

And yes it never gets old.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2020, 01:25 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: No, no it is not.

Can't speak for your feelings on it, but for me I see they haven't won a postseason game in 30 years and this will be the 5th straight losing season, with a real shot at back-to-back 1st overall picks, a coaching staff that sucks, and a FO that hasn't fixed a terrible OL in 5 straight years.

It is decidedly not ok.

Well, the way I see it, is we can piss and moan about not having a 10 win season in our rookie QB's first season, or we can enjoy watching him grown and appreciate the improvements this team has made through both the draft and an unprecedented free agency. I, for one, am enjoying this season with my eye on the prize, that may not come until next year with another draft and free agency.
Reply/Quote
The other 3 teams in our division are still competing for the playoffs the way they are playing. The way we are playing, we are trying to figure out how to put a team together.
Reply/Quote
The realistic expectation at this point should be that you see growth in certain players/positions, as the likelihood of making the playoffs is nearly down the drain.
For the sake of next year, you really hope you see development at LG, RG, RT, LB, WR, and DL.

If things don't improve by season's end, that's 6+ starting positions you'll need to (try to) replace.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote