Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff tickets
Playoff tickets for the Cincinnati Bengals are all sold out. I just wish some of these people who paid top dollar for these tickets would post on this message board.

After reading some of the posts I am shocked we won yesterday. You would think we lost by 40 points or something! LOL 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:57 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: Playoff tickets for the Cincinnati Bengals are all sold out. I just wish some of these people who paid top dollar for these tickets would post on this message board.

After reading some of the posts I am shocked we won yesterday. You would think we lost by 40 points or something! LOL 

well there are a select few on this forum compared to the entire fan base.. great to see we sold the tickets.. I have season tickets so i will be ready to roar in the jungle.. Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have season tickets and bought 4 playoff tickets to each game they play. Definitely an investment that's for sure! Last year was heartbreaking....I sure hope its not like that this year!
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 01:24 PM)BengirlVal Wrote: We have season tickets and bought 4 playoff tickets to each game they play. Definitely an investment that's for sure! Last year was heartbreaking....I sure hope its not like that this year!

When did they go on sale?

My brother said he tried and they weren't selling yet.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 02:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did they go on sale?

My brother said he tried and they weren't selling yet.

went on sale over weekend.. if you go to ticketmaster it says no tickets for sale accept nfl exchange tickets
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not sure I'm allowed back at a playoff game. It appears as though I e become the face of the Bengals playoff losing streak...they keep showing clips of me in despair in the front row at the Indy game.
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2015, 12:57 PM)Bengalfan73 Wrote: Playoff tickets for the Cincinnati Bengals are all sold out. I just wish some of these people who paid top dollar for these tickets would post on this message board.

I did and I do. 

Mine came in the mail today.  Has a picture of Eiffert meeting his teammates during player intros.  Just once I'd like to use that AFCCG ticket they give you.  Have a collection of the three tickets that weren't used for '05, '09 and '13.  Don't want to add another one to the collection. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I got mine today! Going to be HUGE!

Let's get The Jungle going crazy!
Reply/Quote
I may have some available as it looks like I will be out of town now, PM if your interested
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote