Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs???
lol jk we still suck
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9ReRvb8.png]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Even if we win every other game, and that's a big, big if, we'll still lose at home to the Steelers and up at Minny. That's eight losses right there, and bye bye wild card. Man, if only we could have the GB and Baltimore games back.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
4 of our last 6 games are at home....
only have 2 hard games....
pitt & vikes....
so we should squeak into the playoffs.....
PLAYOFFS...!!??!!!!!!!
PLAYOFFS...!!!!!??!!!
Reply/Quote
God the announcers wouldn’t shut up about it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have the tie breaker with the Bills and play Baltimore potentially for all the marbles on New Years..........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:54 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Even if we win every other game, and that's a big, big if, we'll still lose at home to the Steelers and up at Minny.  That's eight losses right there, and bye bye wild card. Man, if only we could have the GB and Baltimore games back.

8-8 could be enough, right now Buffalo and Baltimore are tied for the last spot at 5-5.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:48 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: lol jk we still suck

Dude, the number 6 seed lost 54-24 today. Nobody is that good.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:07 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Dude, the number 6 seed lost 54-24 today. Nobody is that good.

There were also probably more people cheering for the Bills than Chargers at that game. 
Reply/Quote
Well, if corruption rears it's ugly head enough and enough teams tank intentionally for us we may get in the playoffs and if enough corruption happens we win the Super bowl and for it to happen it would require corruption because this team ain't good enough to win it all on merit alone..  Since I'm convinced that the league is corrupt I guess that means I'm ok with us winning that way, but what a snow job that would be, eh? 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:10 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: There were also probably more people cheering for the Bills than Chargers at that game. 

Bills Mafia are nuts!!
Reply/Quote
Wouldn't it be funny if - after all this - we got over the playoff hump this year? Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 09:56 PM)Steve Wrote: 4 of our last 6 games are at home....
only have 2 hard games....
pitt & vikes....
so we should squeak into the playoffs.....
PLAYOFFS...!!??!!!!!!!
PLAYOFFS...!!!!!??!!!

Please God, no! That would mean the coaching staff stays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
I hope you guys can make a run. AFC is super weak this year.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wouldn't it be funny if - after all this - we got over the playoff hump this year?  Ninja

zero sacks and 15 TDs for John Ross in the post season?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 10:58 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: zero sacks and 15 TDs for John Ross in the post season?

Lol. Why not?
Reply/Quote
Go back through Marvin Lewis lead Bengals Teams. We've coughed up a win for many Hapless Browns teams. We've only swept them a couple times under Lewis, three at the most IIRC.

Watch us lose to them next week !
Reply/Quote
WE'RE SUPERBOWL BOUND GUYS! The last time we won in Denver was in 75! That's close to our SB seasons! It's fate. Ninja Ninja Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 11:20 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Go back through Marvin Lewis lead Bengals Teams. We've coughed up a win for many Hapless Browns teams. We've only swept them a couple times under Lewis, three at the most IIRC.

Watch us lose to them next week !

Swept them six times, 2005, 2006, 2009, 2011, 2015, 2016.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2017, 11:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lol. Why not?

And 4 straight shutouts for the defense.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote