Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs- NEED HELP!
I'm in a fantasy football league with all my other good friends good friends from childhood and high school, so there's a good chunk of money and pride on the line. The commissioner, who also happens to be my first ever friend and best friend growing up, made a side bet of a grand at the start of the season and I was dominating until Derrick Henry went down. I rebounded and made the playoffs because I'm the greatest crippled fantasy football manager of all-time but he finished the regular season in first and we're playing in the playoffs this week. He was favored by a few but, at the last second, I decided to start AJ Brown and HE BLEW UP FOR 25 POINTS!

If I keep Pitts starting in the flex, I'm favored by almost 17, but that hasn't changed since Huntley was ruled out.

Gibson is projected scoring a point more, but he might not play.

I do need to decide what to do about Gibson because he plays late, which there's a few scenarios: I have his backup, so do I wait to see which one of them starts and play whoever starts, which could be risky because what if Gibson starts but only plays a series or two, or do I take the safe route and start a Kyle Pitts in the flex? Could be very risky with the Ravens QB situation still questionable.

Does Josh Johnson rely on Pitts even more than Jackson or Huntley would?

HELP!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm in a fantasy football league with all my other good friends good friends from childhood and high school, so there's a good chunk of money and pride on the line. The commissioner, who also happens to be my first ever friend and best friend growing up, made a side bet of a grand at the start of the season and I was dominating until Derrick Henry went down. I rebounded and made the playoffs because I'm the greatest crippled fantasy football manager of all-time but he finished the regular season in first and we're playing in the playoffs this week. He was favored by a few but, at the last second, I decided to start AJ Brown and HE BLEW UP FOR 25 POINTS!

If I keep Pitts starting in the flex, I'm favored by almost 17, but that hasn't changed since Huntley was ruled out.

I do need to decide what to do about Gibson because he plays late, which there's a few scenarios: I have his backup, so do I wait to see which one of them starts and play whoever starts, which could be risky because what if Gibson starts but only plays a series or two, or do I take the safe route and start a Kyle Pitts in the flex? Could be very risky with the Ravens QB situation still questionable.

HELP!

Uh...sorry, I just came in from the garage bro.  I can't even halfway read this.  Lmao
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 06:16 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Uh...sorry, I just came in from the garage bro.  I can't even halfway read this.  Lmao

Hilarious

Yeah, family is having Christmas dinner at my brother's but there will be 6 grandkids running around and it would be hell, so I'm going to watch the games at a local small bar that will be spacious and not packed. The only thing to do at my brother's would be to drink and watch the games with kids running around, so I'm going to go drink at a bar and watch the games!

(Masking up and keeping my distance from most people.)

Have fun brother!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 05:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm in a fantasy football league with all my other good friends good friends from childhood and high school, so there's a good chunk of money and pride on the line. The commissioner, who also happens to be my first ever friend and best friend growing up, made a side bet of a grand at the start of the season and I was dominating until Derrick Henry went down. I rebounded and made the playoffs because I'm the greatest crippled fantasy football manager of all-time but he finished the regular season in first and we're playing in the playoffs this week. He was favored by a few but, at the last second, I decided to start AJ Brown and HE BLEW UP FOR 25 POINTS!

HELP!

On the offchance that I overlook some logical connection: How would the Ravens' QB situation affect a Falcons TE?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2021, 07:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious

Yeah, family is having Christmas dinner at my brother's but there will be 6 grandkids running around and it would be hell, so I'm going to watch the games at a local small bar that will be spacious and not packed. The only thing to do at my brother's would be to drink and watch the games with kids running around, so I'm going to go drink at a bar and watch the games!

(Masking up and keeping my distance from most people.)

Have fun brother!

Same to you bro.  Kids are great, but not during big games like this.  Find your favorite watering hole, and enjoy yourself!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote