Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs ? Playoffs ??
(07-05-2018, 01:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, something HAS changed.  Son of Paul wouldn't even spring for proper towels in the 90s.....he was notoriously frugal.  So, either he changed, or the hierarchy did.

agreed..but would imagine lewis , Katie and... Mikey mellowing have had a lot to do with that
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 09:58 AM)cooper Wrote: dude..I feel certain the news media could care less about you

Dude... I feel certain news media is full of shit most of the time so who gives a shit.

(07-05-2018, 09:59 AM)cooper Wrote: They insult the owner for being cheap, when he is hardly involved any longer.  I have said for YEARS that this team belongs to Katie, Troy, and Marvin.  It doesn't take a genius to do a little investigating to realize that shift and they have spent more on contracts to keep their talent than many other teams and they actually honor those contracts all the way through the end...another thing most NFL teams do not follow.  Yeah, they are real cheap.  

AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW ?

lol

You even ignored Joelist's post in the other thread that showed how Lazor changed the blocking scheme in game 10
last season and you said it was just generalization. Hard to take your replies seriously if you critisize what SHRacer says
when all signs point to what he is saying as true. He does his homework.

What he says makes sense.

(07-05-2018, 01:34 PM)Wyche Wrote: Well, something HAS changed.  Son of Paul wouldn't even spring for proper towels in the 90s.....he was notoriously frugal.  So, either he changed, or the hierarchy did.

Yes. It is much different this Offseason and anyone that has watched this organization closely for years knows this.
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 01:50 PM)cooper Wrote: agreed..but would imagine lewis , Katie and... Mikey mellowing have had a lot to do with that

Could very well be the case.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 09:59 AM)cooper Wrote: They insult the owner for being cheap, when he is hardly involved any longer.  I have said for YEARS that this team belongs to Katie, Troy, and Marvin.  It doesn't take a genius to do a little investigating to realize that shift and they have spent more on contracts to keep their talent than many other teams and they actually honor those contracts all the way through the end...another thing most NFL teams do not follow.  Yeah, they are real cheap.  

AND YOU KNOW THIS HOW ?

lol

This little thing called knowledge.  You should check it out.  Does wonders.  
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 08:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This little thing called knowledge.  You should check it out.  Does wonders.  

He just likes to belittle, pay him no mind Racer.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 08:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This little thing called knowledge.  You should check it out.  Does wonders.  

again..let us know when you sit in meetings with Katie, Mike and Marvin, Tobin etc.

until then you only can speculate
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 08:43 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He just likes to belittle, pay him no mind Racer.

so anyone that disagrees is belittling?

nobody on this Board has ever sat in a meeting with Brown, Katie, Lewis, Tobin etc.. and yet  they claim to know whom is charge of the Bengals

too funny
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2018, 01:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dude... I feel certain news media is full of shit most of the time so who gives a shit.

You even ignored Joelist's post in the other thread that showed how Lazor changed the blocking scheme in game 10
last season and you said it was just generalization. Hard to take your replies seriously if you critisize what SHRacer says
when all signs point to what he is saying as true. He does his homework.

What he says makes sense.

Yes. It is much different this Offseason and anyone that has watched this organization closely for years knows this.
it is much different this offseason?  all teams make changes and have optimism in the offseason..got news for ya dude until Mike Brown retires or leaves  the building..changes are window dressing
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:09 AM)cooper Wrote: so anyone that disagrees is belittling?

nobody on this Board has ever sat in a meeting with Brown, Katie, Lewis, Tobin etc.. and yet  they claim to know whom is charge of the Bengals

too funny

It's the way you respond to posts.  Disagreeing is one thing, but you come across as laughing at other peoples opinions.  And as you have seen from many other members, I'm not the only one who feels this way.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote

No.  Just the people who laugh at other peoples opinions and accuse people of "accepting mediocrity".

Plenty of people disagree on these boards without sounding like an arrogant 14 year old that just wants to put people down.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 01:22 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: It's the way you respond to posts.  Disagreeing is one thing, but you come across as laughing at other peoples opinions.  And as you have seen from many other members, I'm not the only one who feels this way.  
I have not seen the  from "many other members"..only 2-3 that take it personally when others disagree with them

laughing?..you must have tremendous hearing
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 01:58 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No.  Just the people who laugh at other peoples opinions and accuse people of "accepting mediocrity".

Plenty of people disagree on these boards without sounding like an arrogant 14 year old that just wants to put people down.

u mean like calling someone an arrogant 14 year old Fred?

now I am laughing freddy
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:14 AM)cooper Wrote: it is much different this offseason?  all teams make changes and have optimism in the offseason..got news for ya dude until Mike Brown retires or leaves  the building..changes are window dressing

We actually went and got players in their prime at positions of need.

Cordy Glenn and Preston Brown. Big time difference from the AJ Hawk's from the past.

You need to look through the window, it is right in front of you.
Reply/Quote

I apologize..yes you have said for many years that "this team belongs to Katie"

therefore that must be true
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 02:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We actually went and got players in their prime at positions of need.

Cordy Glenn and Preston Brown. Big time difference from the AJ Hawk's from the past.

You need to look through the window, it is right in front of you.

and last year with the addition of Ross..a wonderful vertical threat..the offense would be unstoppable, said everyone

but I do agree..if the offensive line does well..this team will be solid

glenn..lets hope he holds up..preston brown is a good addition at linebacker
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 02:14 PM)cooper Wrote: and last year with the addition of Ross..a wonderful vertical threat..the offense would be unstoppable, said everyone

but I do agree..if the offensive line does well..this team will be solid

glenn..lets hope he holds up..preston brown is a good addition at linebacker

Agreed on the O-line, Glenn and Preston.

It was a big IF last year with Og and Bodine still on the Line and PA coaching. Ross didn't have chance last year
nor did Dalton or the run game which in turn kept the Defense on the field all the time. Should be different this
year with Lazor having a full Offseason to implement his Playbook with Pollack, Glenn and Price added.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2018, 10:06 AM)cooper Wrote: again..let us know when you sit in meetings with Katie, Mike and Marvin, Tobin etc.

until then you only can speculate

I already did
Reply/Quote

too funny

Actually, I have said that I have sat in on a meeting with one of those people.  Every year, as a matter of fact.  But you are newer here, so maybe you don't know that.  
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 10:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Actually, I have said that I have sat in on a meeting with one of those people.  Every year, as a matter of fact.  But you are newer here, so maybe you don't know that.  

i have breakfast with Mike and Katie every sunday morning at the bagel shop in kenwood..so there

actually katie walks her dogs in french park..see her quite often..super gal.. she will not talk bengals
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2018, 10:03 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Actually, I have said that I have sat in on a meeting with one of those people.  Every year, as a matter of fact.  But you are newer here, so maybe you don't know that.  

I believe you.

(07-08-2018, 10:57 AM)cooper Wrote: i have breakfast with Mike and Katie every sunday morning at the bagel shop in kenwood..so there

actually katie walks her dogs in french park..see her quite often..super gal.. she will not talk bengals

I don't believe you lol
Reply/Quote