Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoffs Start Next Week! Need Help!
Alright, the playoffs in the league with my best friends from childhood starts this week.

I have Justin Herbert, but he looks like he's finally starting to cool off. Do I keep rolling with Hebert or do I pick up Rivers, Minshew, Cam, or Jalen Hurts?

They're all predicted within a point and a half of each other, but who really intrigues me is Hurts. Will he put up another monster game?!

At running back, I have Chris Carson (obviously starting). Damien Harris (if he stay healthy, I can't bench him, but I just have to hope that Cam doesn't vulture his touchdown opportunities), Latavious Murray. and Antonio Gibson, who suffered that turf toe but looks like he'll play. I also have a waiver request in for Jeff Wilson, so do I start him if Mostert can't go? Over who? Also have Mixon and Lybnch (hoping he signed with a good team).

Receiver, I have Robert Woods (obvious start). and D Johnson, who was an obvious start, but dropped a few and screwed me last week, I have a waiver request in for TY Hilton, Corey Davis, Perriman, and J Brown for the Bills (hoping he comes back).

Have Kelce at tight end.

Have the Saints D but have a request in for the Dolphins.

Who do I start?!

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2020, 11:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Alright, the playoffs in the league with my best friends from childhood starts this week.

I have Justin Herbert, but he looks like he's finally starting to cool off.  Do I keep rolling with Hebert or do I pick up Rivers, Minshew, Cam, or Jalen Hurts?

They're all predicted within a point and a half of each other, but who really intrigues me is Hurts.  Will he put up another monster game?!

At running back, I have Chris Carson (obviously starting). Damien Harris (if he stay healthy, I can't bench him, but I just have to hope that Cam doesn't vulture his touchdown opportunities), Latavious Murray. and Antonio Gibson, who suffered that turf toe but looks like he'll play.  I also have a waiver request in for Jeff Wilson, so do I start him if Mostert can't go?  Over who?  Also have Mixon and Lybnch (hoping he signed with a good team).

Receiver, I have Robert Woods (obvious start). and D Johnson, who was an obvious start, but dropped a few and screwed me last week, I have a waiver request in for TY Hilton, Corey Davis, Perriman, and J Brown for the Bills (hoping he comes back).

Have Kelce at tight end.

Have the Saints D but have a request in for the Dolphins.

Who do I start?!  

THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
At QB, I've been using Rivers as my backup.  He's in a playoff hunt, and playing really well.  Just my 2 cents buddy.

EDIT: I got lucky, went on a gut feeling and drafted Josh Allen as my starter. What a lucky grab!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 07:39 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: At QB, I've been using Rivers as my backup.  He's in a playoff hunt, and playing really well.  Just my 2 cents buddy.

EDIT:  I got lucky, went on a gut feeling and drafted Josh Allen as my starter.  What a lucky grab!

I actually had Allen as one of my top three quarterbacks that I wanted: him, Herbert, and Prescott, which Dak was killing it pre-injury, and luckily I had a good receiver that a team with Herbert wanted, so I swung a trade because he had Mahomes, so he didn't need Herbert.

But you think I should start Rivers?!
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 09:09 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I actually had Allen as one of my top three quarterbacks that I wanted: him, Herbert, and Prescott, which Dak was killing it pre-injury, and luckily I had a good receiver that a team with Herbert wanted, so I swung a trade because he had Mahomes, so he didn't need Herbert.

But you think I should start Rivers?!

Out of the choices you listed, I'd "Roll with Rivers"   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2020, 10:23 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Out of the choices you listed, I'd "Roll with Rivers"   ThumbsUp

I was rolling with Rivers until today and I think I decided to go with Herbert.

It's a short week, which people might say "oh, he won't have time to prepare," but I think that hurts the defense more, making his life easier.

Draftsharks has Rivers at like 9 and Herbert at 10, but then other sites have Herbert at like 5 and Rivers at like 25, and other sites are vice-versa, but I'm going to go with what got me this far and start Herbert  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was rolling with Rivers until today and I think I decided to go with Herbert.

It's a short week, which people might say "oh, he won't have time to prepare," but I think that hurts the defense more, making his life easier.

Draftsharks has Rivers at like 9 and Herbert at 10, but then other sites have Herbert at like 5 and Rivers at like 25, and other sites are vice-versa, but I'm going to go with what got me this far and start Herbert  ThumbsUp

Go with your gut dude.  Joe
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2020, 04:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was rolling with Rivers until today and I think I decided to go with Herbert.

Good decision man!  GLAD you didn't take my advice.  Herbert had a nice game.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2020, 09:43 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Good decision man!  GLAD you didn't take my advice.  Herbert had a nice game.

Rivers still could put up bigger numbers but I'm feeling good about my choice for right now!  

I'm projected to win by three points, which would be huge, but I'm not counting my crippled chickens until they're hatched!

I have Chris Carson, who should put up solid numbers because he's generally good for a nice chunk of yards on the ground and some receptions with good yards, plus hopefully a score; I have Jeff Wilson, who will produce if Mostert can't play, but that's a big question mark, and then I have Gibson and Harris on my bench, so what do I do there?
Reply/Quote