Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please don't feed the sea lion...
your child!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sea-lion-grabs-young-girl-from-dock-pulls-her-underwater/

Sign of the Apocalypse?

What's next? When Ostriches attack? Koalas gone wild?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
I saw that video was laughing for a good few minutes
Reply/Quote
People need to stop feeding wild animals, they are wild not domesticated. The issue is it can cause confusion and lead to situations like this.
Reply/Quote
"ohhhh, look....the cute 500 lb sea lion wants to play - quick, hon, get a picture"

No, you idiot....it's hungry and agitated and you should get your daughter away
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
Just think,without the development of small portable video recorders, it would be hard to believe some things that happen in the real world.
Like the cat that rescued the child from the dog.Felons videoing themselves committing crimes for face book, etc.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2017, 02:27 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Just think,without the development of small portable video recorders, it would be hard to believe some things that happen in the real world.
Like the cat that rescued the child from the dog.Felons videoing themselves committing crimes for face book, etc.

Yeah, or the bear in Virginia that locked itself inside a guy's car and kept honking the horn Hilarious   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
And now that little girl has a rare serious infection caused by the bacteria in the mouth of that sea lion. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
When I was a kid, the Cincinnati zoo, and some of you probably remember this, had a sea lion exhibit that was basically a big in-ground pool. You could walk down a flight of stairs and watch them frolicking under water through windows in the side of the pool. Anyone else remember that? I haven't thought of that in years. I just remember they looked like such friendly, fun animals. Clearly they mean business.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2017, 09:00 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: When I was a kid, the Cincinnati zoo, and some of you probably remember this, had a sea lion exhibit that was basically a big in-ground pool.  You could walk down a flight of stairs and watch them frolicking under water through windows in the side of the pool.  Anyone else remember that?  I haven't thought of that in years.  I just remember they looked like such friendly, fun animals.  Clearly they mean business.

Yep. It was the forerunner of Manatee Springs. Manatees are apparently very gentle and vegetarians. Sea Lions - kings of the underwater jungle.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote