Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please select the true missing piece
Video 
COREY DAVIS WR WESTERN MICHIGAN. We missed out on another stud WR last year in the #1st round, but we can definitely make up for it, we will be right in position to draft him. This is a offensive league folks. You need both defense and offense, but if you ain't scoring youre not winning. This will even improve Dalton. If we drafted Davis id be perfectly fine trading mccaron for a 2nd rounder. Then we could draft another QB later like Chad Kelly or brad kaya or barrett from OSU even to groom.

In this west coast system, davis will break so many runs, Hes a good deep threat, him and AJ green will tear up the league, then you got eifert and Gio. Id say wed definitely win a playoff game, and i cant say that about any other player. It probably won't happen but this is my christmas wish.

Oh yeah, ravens please beat the Steelers

WHO DEY

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Drafting another stud WR to go opposite AJ sounds really exciting and tempting, but if they don't fix this line a WR will be about worthless.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 05:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Drafting another stud WR to go opposite AJ sounds really exciting and tempting, but if they don't fix this line a WR will be about worthless.

That is true, but if you trade aj mccaron you can draft a o lineman in the 2nd, and even try to get one in free, agency. If they really wanted to win.  This offense could be dynamic. Think of the patriots, their offense is always the best in the league,but their defense is ok. Its just highly unlkely we will have a elite defense like lewis had in the ravens.or even seattle. We will have some pieces on defense to get the job done. But if we have a offense that can always score, we are in there. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 05:41 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: That is true, but if you trade aj mccaron you can draft a o lineman in the 2nd, and even try to get one in free, agency. If they really wanted to win.  This offense could be dynamic. Think of the patriots, their offense is always the best in the league,but their defense is ok. Its just highly unlkely we will have a elite defense like lewis had in the ravens.or even seattle. We will have some pieces on defense to get the job done. But if we have a offense that can always score, we are in there. 

This might make sense. Therefore, the Bengals will definitely NOT do it.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 05:48 PM)Derrick Wrote: This might make sense. Therefore, the Bengals will definitely NOT do it.

Sigh...agreed. They could get creative and fix all holes while also drafting a dynamic receiver...but this is the Bengals we're talking about.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If he is as good as he sounds, that means he will actually play his rookie year. We can't have that!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 07:26 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: If he is as good as he sounds, that means he will actually play his rookie year.  We can't have that!

Lol right,i know a o lineman wont, safety dont, linebacker maybe,rb nope,De probably not
Reply/Quote
Not to bust your bubble but without a doubt Mike Williams is better.
And all those qbs you said aren't any good brad kaaya is better of those three however no need to draft any of those qbs. Chad Kelly might be the next johnny Menziel in terms of attitude and J.T can't throw to save his life. Brad kaaya has gold pocket awareness, doesn't stare down his WRs he just inaccurate and nothing about him says star qb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
If we got him and Marvin was stabbed in the neck and needed time away from the game? He might actually get to play. Otherwise, let that kid go so he has a shot at being someone great in the game. Ain't gonna happen here as long as Mike and Marvin are still running things.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Cam Robinson OT Bama and Elflien C OSU.

Two best OL from the two best programs in the country.

I would love another top notch WR. But im willing to see if we can make it work with what we have. Which is a top WR in the league an abover average TE and a 2nd round WR. If healthy we have a first round WR first round TE and second round WR we should be sending out every snap.
Reply/Quote
"True missing piece" implies there's only one missing piece.

I guess I would choose Death, R (Reaper) from The U (Underworld). Get a new owner in here.

Short of getting Death, I suppose Sean Payton from the Saints as the HC would be pretty nice. Maybe combined with Zimmer at DC if he leaves Minnesota.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 05:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Drafting another stud WR to go opposite AJ sounds really exciting and tempting, but if they don't fix this line a WR will be about worthless.

If they sign Zeitler,Whitworth, move westerman to center, and keep fisher at RT then they will be fine on the line.  Like you said though there the Bengal and their not creative though. So chances of that are slim to none.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 07:26 PM)BleedNOrange Wrote: If he is as good as he sounds, that means he will actually play his rookie year.  We can't have that!

Boyd played quite a bit this year.

(12-25-2016, 08:24 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Cam Robinson OT Bama and Elflien C OSU.

Two best OL from the two best programs in the country.

I would love another top notch WR. But im willing to see if we can make it work with what we have. Which is a top WR in the league an abover average TE and a 2nd round WR. If healthy we have a first round WR first round TE and second round WR we should be sending out every snap.

I don't think the guys that we have now are good enough to make it work (unless LaFell comes back), but even then, we don't have a true speed guy that can open up the field.  
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2016, 01:30 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I don't think the guys that we have now are good enough to make it work (unless LaFell comes back), but even then, we don't have a true speed guy that can open up the field.  

Cody Core is pretty damn fast and Urban is a good WR coach.

If we get the O-line fixed Dalton will have time and both our passing and running game will improve immensely.

Drafting speedy WR's in Dallas is not what made them good. It was soldifying their O-line...
Reply/Quote