Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please tell me they are wearing the whites....
It is hotter than hell today, and humid. Please tell me we are wearing the white jerseys.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:11 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is hotter than hell today, and humid. Please tell me we are wearing the white jerseys.

Orange today according to the schdule
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:11 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is hotter than hell today, and humid.  Please tell me we are wearing the white jerseys.

I believe it will be the orange.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:11 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It is hotter than hell today, and humid.  Please tell me we are wearing the white jerseys.

The weather is really weird. On April 28 we went to a Dayton Dragons game and it was only 40 degrees, so maybe it's not surprising that both winter and summer overstayed their welcome.

Next week is supposed to be way different though. 
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:18 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: The weather is really weird. On April 28 we went to a Dayton Dragons game and it was only 40 degrees, so maybe it's not surprising that both winter and summer overstayed their welcome.

Next week is supposed to be way different though. 

Cincy weather: where weird is typical.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 01:20 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Cincy weather: where weird is typical.

When my dad and I came down for the Cowboys game in 2012, we went from -5 Celsius on December 6th, to 7 Celsius on December 7th, at the stadium.

Madness
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote