Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledgi Mock 2.0
Okay given some recent player movements up big boards I'm going to revise my previous selections to make them more realistic. Here we go:

Rd 1 Isaiah Wynn OL-Georgia- I think this pick gives us the most flexibility. If Glenn gets injured or one of the RT's underperforms, Wynn could be one go to possibility. I personally see him at right guard as a mauler with quickness.
Rd 2 Frank Ragnow C-Arkansas-A great upgrade at center for this team as Price will probably be gone by this pick and it's not worth trading up given the fact that Ragnow may even be better than Price.
Rd 3a Mark Andrews TE-Oklahoma- an immediate replacement for Uzomah and potential replacement for Eifert or Kroft next year. If he's not available here that probably means that Goedert or another good TE option probably has fallen here instead. This class of tight ends is talented, but there's not a clear pecking order among them from what I've seen.
Rd 3b Malik Jefferson LB-Texas-I think this would be a great insurance policy for either Brown leaving after one season or Burfict finally wearing out his welcome. He only slips this far due to questions about his love of football.
Rd 4 JC Jackson CB-Maryland-he's very talented, but will fall due to personality concerns. An obvious replacement for Adam Jones.
Rd 5a Josey Jewell LB Iowa- This guy didn't have the best combine numbers so will likely fall. He can at least be a monster two-down linebacker in the middle
Rd 5b Dominick Sanders S Georgia-this guy isn't the best tackler at FS, but just makes plays. 17 career interceptions.
Rd 5c Allen Lazard WR Iowa St-big possession receiver with lot's of productivity in college.
Reply/Quote
Love the two UGA boys. Dominick Sanders was the ultimate ball hawk at UGA and had huge contributions on special teams
BENGALdawg
Reply/Quote
Wynn is my second-favorite OL behind Nelson. His versatility is so appealing. Getting him would be super awesome.
Would also love Ragnow but I think he might actually be climbing ahead of Billy Price now. At least I'd prefer him over Price. So he could be off board by 46.
At some point throughout the 2017 college football season, both Malik Jefferson and Mark Andrews were being discussed as first round picks. I like both of them too, especially if they happened to be available in the third.
I think Jewell is very underrated. He's the type of LB the Bengals look for every time. He's incredibly instinctive and was very productive in college. Two biggest checkboxes the Bengals have typically looked for. I'd be OK with Jewell as early as 3rd rounder and would be stoked to get him in the 5th.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Love it, have long been a fan of Jefferson to the Bengals. I really like several of the Texas defenders in this draft class. Jefferson, Hill, Elliott, Ford could all be solid NFL players. Plus you Addressed the o line with 2 starters and added a very good TE. Nice draft
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote