Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plitt is back
Word is the Bengals will re-sign Drew Plitt, the Loveland kid to be the 3rd QB. Browning#1, McCarron #2 and Plitt #3
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 08:07 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Word is the Bengals will re-sign Drew Plitt, the Loveland kid to be the 3rd QB. Browning#1, McCarron #2 and Plitt #3

More like 3a,3b and 3c.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 08:08 PM)Stewy Wrote: More like 3a,3b and 3c.

lol

I keep seeing Joe Flacco's name being thrown around online

I'm down screw it
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 08:08 PM)Stewy Wrote: More like 3a,3b and 3c.

Way to support the guys..... Tiger
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 08:15 PM)Whacked Wrote: lol

I keep seeing Joe Flacco's name being throw around

I'm down screw it

Bengals have shown no interest. Another media driven thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 08:16 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Bengals have shown no interest. Another media driven thing.

Damned..I already planned to go buy tickets to the blockbuster Drew Plitt movie after he won the superbowl for us..  Ninja
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 08:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: Damned..I already planned to go buy tickets to the blockbuster Drew Plitt movie after he won the superbowl for us..  Ninja

I hear Joe Flacco is itching to come back to an AFC North team.  He does have the experience and could be a good backup. 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2023, 11:44 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I hear Joe Flacco is itching to come back to an AFC North team.  He does have the experience and could be a good backup. 

Like I said....

"Crickets" from Bengals as to Joe Flacco, for now - NBC Sports

Quote:So far, the Bengals have shown no interest in Flacco.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, it has been “crickets” from Cincinnati for Flacco.
And the Browns worked him out and passed, if that tells you anything.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will certainly give Browning a chance. They have seen him in practice and obviously, for now, feel confident that he can play.

Will he play as good as Borrow , of course not - neither would Flacco.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 12:02 PM)M.W. Wrote: The Bengals will certainly give Browning a chance.  They have seen him in practice and obviously, for now, feel confident that he can play.

Will he play as good as Borrow , of course not - neither would Flacco.

Howabout some Matty Ice?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 12:08 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Howabout some Matty Ice?

He's been sitting in a cushy broadcasting booth all season.  He's not coming back to play

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote