Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plucking the PS
With the defensive line decimated with injuries let's hope we are stealing some DTs and maybe DEs from some other teams practice squads. This is the biggest game in over 30 years, I don't want to see D Smith (OL) trying to play DT.
Reply/Quote
I don’t know what all is out there. I don’t think the savior we are all hoping for exists.

Andrew Billings ended the year on the Dolphins PS. I don’t know how the reserve/futures contracts work and if guys that signed one of those once their teams season ended can sign with us for the playoffs.

Hopefully Shelvin is ready to make an impact.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t know what all is out there. I don’t think the savior we are all hoping for exists.

Andrew Billings ended the year on the Dolphins PS. I don’t know how the reserve/futures contracts work and if guys that signed one of those once their teams season ended can sign with us for the playoffs.

I doubt their is a savior but I am worried we simply will run out of actual DTs available. 

What is Dan Wilkinson up to these days...

Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Wonder what kind of shape Jurell Casey is in LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:41 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I don’t know what all is out there. I don’t think the savior we are all hoping for exists.

Shelvin didn't really impress in his start against the Browns, but maybe he would be better if he was the NT AND Reader played 3t?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Da'Shawn Hand is on the Titan's PS. He's only been there about a week, but could have some insight and has some talent although often injured

Caraun Reid is fresh off the Charger's PS and has been serviceable throughout his career. He was on the Titan;s earlier in the year

Akeem Spence has had a solid career and fresh off the Denver PS
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

reserve/future contracts do not go into effect until the first day of the new NFL calendar.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Tim Krumrie lives out in Brown County. Could be on his motorcycle and at the stadium in an hour.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:15 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Tim Krumrie lives out in Brown County.  Could be on his motorcycle and at the stadium in an hour.

While we're at it, let's give Munoz a call since we need help on the OLine as well.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
PS: DTs

Andrew Brown LAC
Isaiah Buggs PIT
Jeremiah Ledbetter TB
Michael Dwumfour HOU
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Da'Shawn Hand is on the Titan's PS. He's only been there about a week, but could have some insight and has some talent although often injured

Caraun Reid is fresh off the Charger's PS and has been serviceable throughout his career. He was on the Titan;s earlier in the year

Akeem Spence has had a solid career and fresh off the Denver PS

All Hands on deck then, anybody is better than nobody. 
Reply/Quote
Khalil McKenzie was here last year.

He ended the season on the Ravens PS.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:51 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Shelvin didn't really impress in his start against the Browns, but maybe he would be better if he was the NT AND Reader played 3t?

On the bright side Shelvin is so big it would take the average man 15 seconds just to run around him.

He may even have gravitational pull.. pull Henry right to his belly!
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:53 PM)M.W. Wrote: All Hands on deck then, anybody is better than nobody. 

Suit up! You're in!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Khalil McKenzie was here last year.

That there is a pretty good idea. 
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Khalil McKenzie was here last year.

also with the team last season

Freedom Akinmoladun-on Jets PS
Xavier Williams-free agent who was released by the Texans on 12/31

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 02:24 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: That there is a pretty good idea. 

I wonder if Geno Atkins has kept himself in shape…?
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 02:28 PM)pally Wrote: also with the team last season

Freedom Akinmoladun-on Jets PS
Xavier Williams-free agent who was released by the Texans on 12/31

I suspect they may go this route with either, probably Williams. If I recall, he logged a good deal of snaps here.
Reply/Quote
These injuries to our DL came at a bad time obviously.You know the Titans are going to run the ball like crazy,and try to keep Burrow and company off the field.There are a few decent options available for picking up an extra D-lineman.

Of course there is a fairly decent chance Hendrickson could return.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 02:22 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Suit up! You're in!

I am 6'2 195lbs so I would die in 10 seconds.
Reply/Quote