Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PnR Forum
(11-10-2015, 12:03 AM)basballguy Wrote: the cows are not what they seem

[Image: 29krtrm.jpg]
Reply/Quote
popping in to remind everyone I have to pad my stats to get access to a forum.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:30 PM)basballguy Wrote: popping in to remind everyone I have to pad my stats to get access to a forum.

Come again?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2015, 10:30 PM)basballguy Wrote: popping in to remind everyone I have to pad my stats to get access to a forum.

Dude, posting a handful of times a day on a message board is nothing. If you REALLY want access to PnR that badly, just....post more often.

I'm sure the NSFW forums are greatly missing out on your .32 posts per day.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 09:44 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Dude, posting a handful of times a day on a message board is nothing. If you REALLY want access to PnR that badly, just....post more often.

I'm sure the NSFW forums are greatly missing out on your .32 posts per day.

Some of us like reading those forums at work. Without them I've resorted to doing work out of sheer boredom.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:00 PM)crispy Wrote: Some of us like reading those forums at work. Without them I've resorted to doing work out of sheer boredom.

That sounds awful, I'm sorry to hear that!

Even if you don't like posting a lot, getting to 100 is pretty easy. I'm sure I've posted 100 times in a single day before. I average 12.44, and I don't really post on weekends or evenings and I've also taken a few days off the boards on a couple of occasions.

You can doo eeeettttt, you're only 15 posts away now. I could have that done n 15 minutes LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 03:00 PM)crispy Wrote: Some of us like reading those forums at work. Without them I've resorted to doing work out of sheer boredom.

share what music your listening too... share 15 songs...

Reply to some random post with meme

Play one of the games in the game room.

Boom your done and over 100..
Reply/Quote

I'm glad I'm not the only poor soul doing actual work instead of reading PnR.  One post closer...
Reply/Quote
so um, trump or carson or suicide?
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 02:10 AM)basballguy Wrote: so um, trump or carson or suicide?

Hillary = suicide?  
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote