Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PnR forum
(05-13-2015, 02:59 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Everyone knows I should be a mod... Cool

[Image: ll.gif]
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:57 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I agree. Matt is definitely my top choice along with Benton.

I don't know how many we should choose. 2 seem best but just for one forum? I say two because if it's only one, then they wield a lil too much power alone. I suppose the number is up to BH... or a vote.

Benton I know, but who's Matt?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 03:04 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: [Image: ll.gif]

He's like..."Damn Straight"... Cool
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Benton I know, but who's Matt?

CigarMatt/RhythmicGeek/Whatevertheheckthatgodawefulnameis
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Benton I know, but who's Matt?

RhythmicGeek (now Belsnickle on these boards)
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 02:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: The P&R forum was certainly mostly self-monitored and was (more often than not) kept under control. However, as evidenced by its predecessor, a mod is certainly necessary for the rare instances of blatant racism (I believe it appeared in images) and to reel it all in whenever it inevitably gets out of control every once in a while (something about pedophiles if I recall correctly) or when there are blatant personal attacks (which I believe led to the first shut down.)

I agree that a mod should rarely be heard from, and I agree with a sentiment brought forth by BFine32 that the moderator should refrain from very active posting. This is perhaps my only reservation of having Belsnickle as our moderator, as his contributions to P&R and the active debate were perhaps peerless in the run over at boards.bengals.com

Wouldn't pedophiles fall under discussion in a PnR forum?

I know some topics are controversial, but PnR is the place to discuss such things. I think I someone goes out of bounds people usually let them know.

And I agree a Mod should not be an active poster in there... and should only be used on a last resort situation.
Reply/Quote
I'll make a thread dedicated to the moderation of the future P&R section.
Reply/Quote
I don't care who the Mod is as long as they can be fair with no bias.

Like myself, I can not be a Mod since I would throw suspensions and bans out to all you Godless heathens and while I can stomach the Democrats, it's the Liberals through Communists that would be the first to go.

On second thought, make me a Mod, lol.
Reply/Quote