Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcasts
Besides the Bengals ones(Which their are several but Bengals Booth really only one I periodically listen to) what are some others that ya'll like and/or recommend? The job I will be starting next month means I will have a long commute so need some things to listen to to pass the time.

Any podcasts related to true crime or history would especially be welcome if any have some to recommend. ThumbsUp

Cheers all.

[Image: UahsiIk.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2021, 03:54 AM)The American Dream Wrote: Besides the Bengals ones(Which their are several but Bengals Booth really only one I periodically listen to) what are some others that ya'll like and/or recommend? The job I will be starting next month means I will have a long commute so need some things to listen to to pass the time.

Any podcasts related to true crime or history would especially be welcome if any have some to recommend. ThumbsUp

Cheers all.

For history, Dan Carlin is fantastic. I love his work. I really enjoy Sam Harris, but his isn’t crime or history. More political, social, and scientific.
Reply/Quote
I mainly just listen to xbox pod cast.... But potentially interested in some history ones. or UFO ones lol
Reply/Quote
The only podcast I really listen to regularly is Spittin Chiclets (hockey).

My wife likes Marc Maron’s, so I catch that in the car with her sometimes. It’s pretty good.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote