Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poe over under after playoff loss
Will Poe be in here as much when the Ravens were winning or crawl back into his hole?

I have the under as without winning, he has no smack.

I do feel bad for Pat and the real Ravens fans
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 12:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Will Poe be in here as much when the Ravens were winning or crawl back into his hole?

B.A. Hoe will be MIA for quite some time...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
That sucked. Oh well
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That sucked. Oh well

Tough luck, man.  I feel for you, because we’ve all been there.  But on the plus side ...

... NO MO’ POE!! LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 12:46 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Will Poe be in here as much when the Ravens were winning or crawl back into his hole?

I do feel bad for Pat and the real Ravens fans

Maybe this time he'll finally learn that smack isn't just about your team winning or losing and he'll come in to take his lumps.  

Nah, just kidding!  He's gone till August, and no one will miss him!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
He'll show up once around draft time to proclaim the Ravens are stacked with their draft picks and destined for the Super Bowl.

Then he'll be gone till the Ravens have a winning record.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
So one more year of one and done can we start the Lamar/Andy comparisons?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I guess my Bengals jinx carried over. I was rooting for Ravens to win it all for fans like you.

As for Poe, Nevermore!

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
[Image: 38DkyY9.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 06:41 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: So one more year of one and done can we start the Lamar/Andy comparisons?

Why wait?
Reply/Quote
The ravens were very Bengal-like yesterday.
Reply/Quote
I didn’t get to see the game. What the hell happened?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So now even by his own standards and logic, Poe is a ****** and smack talk loser.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 02:16 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn’t get to see the game. What the hell happened?

Derrick Henry did what he does, and the Titans did a really good job of forcing Lamar to throw to the outside which he apparently struggles to do still.

The Titans are hot right now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Rough break, but you already got way more than your fair share of postseason success lately. It's time for you to enjoy a whole bunch of 1-and-dones.

Lamar Jackson is 1/2 of the way towards an Andy Dalton.   :andy:

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 02:09 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Rough break, but you already got way more than your fair share of postseason success lately. It's time for you to enjoy a whole bunch of 1-and-dones.

Lamar Jackson is 2/5ths of the way towards an Andy Dalton.   :andy:

The way I see it, Peyton Manning didn't win a playoff game until his 6th season. Hopefully it doesn't take that long, but he's 23 and he's not in his prime yet. All of our offensive starters are under contract for 2020 and we're like $45m under cap?

Let's go out and sign a physical veteran receiver. This is the (Ravens) way.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Btw...I guess I haven't watched enough football this year, and i never watch pre-game, but I have never heard the term "big truss" before, and apparently it became a pretty big thing. Now I know.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The way I see it, Peyton Manning didn't win a playoff game until his 6th season. Hopefully it doesn't take that long, but he's 23 and he's not in his prime yet. All of our offensive starters are under contract for 2020 and we're like $45m under cap?

Let's go out and sign a physical veteran receiver. This is the (Ravens) way.

im sure he will get one some day...

The way I see it, Peyton Manning didn't win a playoff game until his 6th season. Hopefully it doesn't take that long,

This line sounds all to familiar on these forums.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 02:09 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Rough break, but you already got way more than your fair share of postseason success lately. It's time for you to enjoy a whole bunch of 1-and-dones.

Lamar Jackson is 2/5ths of the way towards an Andy Dalton.   :andy:

Actually half way there, as AD is 0-4 in playoffs. He was injured in 2015

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Actually half way there, as AD is 0-4 in playoffs. He was injured in 2015

My bad, you're right. Fixed it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote