Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, so what's the deal with this points system that I just noticed?

I'm not quite sure what it's about, but it seems like you earn points for doing things and then you can donate them to others....but what do they do?

....now I'm not seeing the points thing anymore.
Reply/Quote
I have a suggestion, we should have like a shop where members can possibly buy things with there points..

Such as.. Bold Username, Italic Username, Specific Rank, or even a gift card or something? Thoughts?

If you have New Points, there is a way to enable a shop into it.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:05 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I have a suggestion, we should have like a shop where members can possibly buy things with there points..

Such as.. Bold Username, Italic Username, Specific Rank, or even a gift card or something? Thoughts?

This morning when I registered, a little bit after I was browsing around I noticed that something changed and there was a currency under everyone's name. Then you could click and donate points to a different user for whatever reason.

It didn't last long, but it was definitely there. I was just curious as to what it was exactly, and why not use it if it could be something cool?
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:05 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I have a suggestion, we should have like a shop where members can possibly buy things with there points..

I've seen systems like this in other forums it was pretty cool.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:33 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I've seen systems like this in other forums it was pretty cool.

Yeah, It was one of my many ideas for BL..

I wish we can implement it here. I'd be glad to help...
Reply/Quote
get rid of rep and thanks and warn level...never was a big fan of rep. We don't need artificial numbers that might cause a person to judge another. Post counts and ranks based off post counts should be enough
Reply/Quote
Ha...So I just noticed that you can view other members rep pages to see who is repping them and what they have to say....This should get interesting to say the least.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ha...So I just noticed that you can view other members rep pages to see who is repping them and what they have to say....This should get interesting to say the least.

Lol.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 09:50 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Ha...So I just noticed that you can view other members rep pages to see who is repping them and what they have to say....This should get interesting to say the least.

I hope no one sees my rep message to you...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want some rep..... Sad
Reply/Quote
Has Points Shop been added?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 11:58 AM)milksheikh Wrote: Has Points Shop been added?

Will be soon.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Will be soon.

Sounds good! :) Can't wait to see what will be on there.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 04:35 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Will be soon.

If you need help with some Bengals related stuff to put in a store just let me know man. I have TONS of extras in my card collection I would donate to help out
[Image: logo.jpg]

Reply/Quote