Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon Go Generation 3 releasing this week
https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/hoenn-pokemon

Something to do in Dec and this Winter for those of you who still play PoGo like me (just hit level 40 this past Friday!) and already looking to next year when it comes to the Bengals.
I love mock drafts!

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply/Quote
It got to the point a few months in where it was way too tedious so I stopped playing.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I loved it. I just don't live in an area very conducive to walking. If I still lived in a city and walked around as much as I used to and took public transit Pokemon Go would still be my jam.

I kept my cell phone in my pocket when my wife and I visited Disney last year. Was a lot of fun to hatch a bunch of 10km eggs. 

I thought it is a great game, just too tailored for city life.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 02:52 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I loved it. I just don't live in an area very conducive to walking. If I still lived in a city and walked around as much as I used to and took public transit Pokemon Go would still be my jam.

I kept my cell phone in my pocket when my wife and I visited Disney last year. Was a lot of fun to hatch a bunch of 10km eggs. 

Yea, I went to the beach and walked everywhere and it was a ton of fun. So many landmarks and pokemon everywhere. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to it. I'm missing only 2 pokemon from the first 2 gens, so new things to catch will be refreshing.

[Image: 9i0zEuT.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2017, 02:52 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I loved it. I just don't live in an area very conducive to walking. If I still lived in a city and walked around as much as I used to and took public transit Pokemon Go would still be my jam.

It became even more tailored for city life when they introduced raids.  You really have to team up with at least a half dozen other players (if we're talking about the legendaries, which are 90% of the raids I do) to take down the raid boss.  I imagine that's harder to do the farther you get away from population centers.

[Image: 9i0zEuT.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2017, 11:35 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: It became even more tailored for city life when they introduced raids.  You really have to team up with at least a half dozen other players (if we're talking about the legendaries, which are 90% of the raids I do) to take down the raid boss.  I imagine that's harder to do the farther you get away from population centers.

Columbus has a really good player base for PoGo. There's a city-wide Discord that a ton of people use to communicate and organize.

And the only thing I'm missing from Gen 1+2 is Mewtwo, which I should hopefully get on 12/18 with the EX raid pass I just got over the weekend.
I love mock drafts!

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Reply/Quote