Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polar
Looking for something good on Netflix?

This is it
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I enjoyed it. There was a good mix of violence and black humor.

The ending was nice too. I really didn't see it coming.
Reply/Quote
Movie or series?

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 08:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Movie or series?

Movie.

Hitman who has been smart is nearing retirement. Company he works for is doing away with retirees to pad their bank account. So they send... well, everybody... and the guy rolls with it.
Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 09:05 PM)Benton Wrote: Movie.

Hitman who has been smart is nearing retirement. Company he works for is doing away with retirees to pad their bank account. So they send... well, everybody... and the guy rolls with it.

So that’s basically a movie about all us older folks having our careers chased by younger folk but only with bullets? I like it!

Reply/Quote
(02-06-2019, 09:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: So that’s basically a movie about all us older folks having our careers chased by younger folk but only with bullets? I like it!

Lol sorta. Definitely "wisdom vs youth." 

The acting sets it apart from a lot of action stuff. Very well done. Well written, too, but I don't want to spoil a anything.
Reply/Quote
Wife and I watched it last night. I thought it was a good movie. She on the other hand don’t handle blood and violence too well in movies.

Reply/Quote
I liked it it. Thought it was a nice mix of John Wick and Denzel Washinton’s Equalizer movies, with a little more TNA.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 11:56 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: I liked it it. Thought it was a nice mix of John Wick and Denzel Washinton’s Equalizer movies, with a little more TNA.

Equalizer good?

Always meant to watch it, but haven't gotten around to it 
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2019, 11:03 PM)Benton Wrote: Equalizer good?

Always meant to watch it, but haven't gotten around to it 

The first one is incredible. The sequel is a good follow-up.
Reply/Quote