Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Aren't Racist
https://youtu.be/0lfJ5WSpiWA

Some of them are just bad people.

But if the guy in the video was black i would have seen this on the national news before i just saw it on worldstarhiphop.
Dang....
Looks like he dropped his face against the curb.
There are those that flip the coin on this one. They will ask why hasn't the media tried to paint the victim in a bad light.

WTS, why not just get out of the car when an Officer instructs you to get out of the car. This reminds me of the case about a year or so ago when the UC cop shot dude in his car because he tried to drive away.

I must admit; I haven't had a lot of encounters with police on this level (it's either because I'm white or follow laws; not sure which). But it seems the best policy would be to follow the LEO's instruction and have your day in court; if required.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-08-2016, 12:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: There are those that flip the coin on this one. They will ask why hasn't the media tried to paint the victim in a bad light.

WTS, why not just get out of the car when an Officer instructs you to get out of the car. This reminds me of the case about a year or so ago when the UC cop shot dude in his car because he tried to drive away.

I must admit; I haven't had a lot of encounters with police on this level (it's either because I'm white or follow laws; not sure which). But it seems the best policy would be to follow the LEO's instruction and have your day in court; if required.

Some people, with or without good reason,  do not trust the police.  Even if they have done nothing wrong.

Some people get hurt even when they do what the police say.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.