Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police Investigating Gareon Conley of Rape
(04-27-2017, 02:07 PM)eoxyod Wrote: Collins said if he didn't go undrafted to pick where he could go after being passed up in the 3rd, he would just re-enter the draft the next year. 

That's so dumb. If you think he's innocent why are you waiting til the 3rd?

Because there still is an off chance, and as I said that is about the worst PR outcome possible.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2017, 04:44 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It's on NFL.com WTF is going on with this years prospects. Seems every day someone else is charged for something or failing drug test.

this looks to be a false accusation but who knows...  they lady should have waited till he had a top 5 contract if she was after the big bucks.

No one every accused college football players of being overly smart
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2017, 10:15 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The timing is certainly convenient, but I am not one to ever call a woman a liar in cases like this.

We'll see how the investigation shakes out.

If it isn't resolved by tomorrow, I see him plummeting regardless.

Tunsil's bong gas mask hit was one thing, but rape is a serious allegation that really can't go away overnight.

Hell, look at La'el Collins. He was merely questioned about his girlfriend's death. No charges. No real evidence. Just questions. And he went from top 20 pick to undraftable.

I sure wish we had taken him in the 7th round...

how long till we have an incident were a team drafting late does this to a player so they can get them
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 03:06 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: how long till we have an incident were a team drafting late does this to a player so they can get them

That would probably result in fraud charges filed against the team and the NFL. Kind of a big risk for them to take  player that may not work out anyways.
Reply/Quote