Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Policy at the local level: Mayors to do their own climate change deal
(06-25-2017, 01:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Healthcare has been improved on the state level. Which is where it should be ....

Great. So when Rhode Isaland figures it out it won't affect me or you. This reasoning has lead to state boundaries for health insurance. It's one of the reasons why the system needs to be improved.
(06-25-2017, 05:06 PM)Vlad Wrote: These analysts...They wouldn't happen to be leftists would they?

These are analysts working in non-profit, non-partisan think tanks on foreign policy.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-25-2017, 04:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: i am all for science. As with most progressive positions they have gotten out of hand and basically force the rest of us to come along with those pet projects.

Personally I could care less if we destroy the planet. Just more incentive to move beyond earth. I do think we contribute in destroying the earth but it's not more than what the planet can keep up.

Yeah, let's leave the one place we can breath the atmosphere.

And LOL at xenophobes suggesting the entire human race become intergalactic immigrants.