Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polish Magazine: Islamic Rape of Europe
(02-18-2016, 08:45 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Poland is a right wing country. The immigration issue is what propelled the right wing into power.

That's not really relevant to what I said.
(02-18-2016, 09:55 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: That's the understatement of the year.

True, but the hard right in Germany isn't gaining a level of support that will amount to a power shift seen in some places. Merkel is losing support even from inside. AfD and FAMILIE aren't gaining enough support for any big power shift to the right in Germany. The last poll I saw put AfD gaining 3 points, which would make them the third largest faction in der Bundestag, but SPD and the CDU/CSU still holding on tight to the 1 and 2 spots.
(02-18-2016, 11:01 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: True, but the hard right in Germany isn't gaining a level of support that will amount to a power shift seen in some places. Merkel is losing support even from inside. AfD and FAMILIE aren't gaining enough support for any big power shift to the right in Germany. The last poll I saw put AfD gaining 3 points, which would make them the third largest faction in der Bundestag, but SPD and the CDU/CSU still holding on tight to the 1 and 2 spots.

I don't think Germany will change leadership.   But I do think these anti immigrant movements can affect policy much like UKIP is doing in England and as National Fromt forced in the regional elections.

UKIP has forced the Brexit movement in the light even with Cameron being against leaving the EU.
(02-18-2016, 10:46 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's not really relevant to what I said.

You said it was a right wing publication. A right wing publication would be closer to the norm with a country who has elected right wing leadership. A liberal publication in Poland isn't carrying much weight with the polish people.
(02-18-2016, 11:01 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: True, but the hard right in Germany isn't gaining a level of support that will amount to a power shift seen in some places. Merkel is losing support even from inside. AfD and FAMILIE aren't gaining enough support for any big power shift to the right in Germany. The last poll I saw put AfD gaining 3 points, which would make them the third largest faction in der Bundestag, but SPD and the CDU/CSU still holding on tight to the 1 and 2 spots.

No, I am not arguing with you.

I just know that the sentiment in Germany is that Merkel is not a good one.  Some of my friends over there wish she would leave and take all of the refugees with her.
(02-18-2016, 11:10 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You said it was a right wing publication. A right wing publication would be closer to the norm with a country who has elected right wing leadership. A liberal publication in Poland isn't carrying much weight with the polish people.

My original comment was in response to you saying it was cool that the European media was covering this. I was merely pointing out that a right-wing publication covering this is not really a novel thing. Has nothing to do with the politics of Poland or its people, just the biases in media and what they will report on, or not.
(02-18-2016, 11:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My original comment was in response to you saying it was cool that the European media was covering this. I was merely pointing out that a right-wing publication covering this is not really a novel thing. Has nothing to do with the politics of Poland or its people, just the biases in media and what they will report on, or not.

[Image: tumblr_n1z3vxudEo1qz8x31o1_400.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-18-2016, 11:07 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I don't think Germany will change leadership.   But I do think these anti immigrant movements can affect policy much like UKIP is doing in England and as National Fromt forced in the regional elections.

UKIP has forced the Brexit movement in the light even with Cameron being against leaving the EU.

Some predictions I have seen are saying this may cause a fractured Bundestag, which has happened before, making it so no party really has any true power. AfD will have some influence, of that there is no doubt, but I think we will see a much more moderate approach play out in it all.

(02-18-2016, 11:23 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: No, I am not arguing with you.

I just know that the sentiment in Germany is that Merkel is not a good one.  Some of my friends over there wish she would leave and take all of the refugees with her.

Why Merkel, who is the head of a party that is actually considered center-right, has been doing this I have no idea. It's rather baffling when you think about it and it makes sense when you see that even people in her party's coalition are against her on things. Die Bundesregierung and der Bundestag are making moves to right the situation, but Merkel definitely fouled it all up. There was an opportunity to take a measured approach to it all and the sentiment would not have gotten to where it is.

I know there are a lot of Germans, the majority according to polls, in favor of accepting refugees from war torn countries like Syria. But they don't want the gates just flung open like Merkel had done.
(02-18-2016, 11:32 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Some predictions I have seen are saying this may cause a fractured Bundestag, which has happened before, making it so no party really has any true power. AfD will have some influence, of that there is no doubt, but I think we will see a much more moderate approach play out in it all.

Why Merkel, who is the head of a party that is actually considered center-right, has been doing this I have no idea. It's rather baffling when you think about it and it makes sense when you see that even people in her party's coalition are against her on things. Die Bundesregierung and der Bundestag are making moves to right the situation, but Merkel definitely fouled it all up. There was an opportunity to take a measured approach to it all and the sentiment would not have gotten to where it is.

I know there are a lot of Germans, the majority according to polls, in favor of accepting refugees from war torn countries like Syria. But they don't want the gates just flung open like Merkel had done.

That almost sounds like what Trump has proposed.

His full quote if I am not mistaken was, a temporary ban until we can figure out what is going on and the best way to keep our citizens safe.
(02-18-2016, 11:54 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: That almost sounds like what Trump has proposed.

His full quote if I am not mistaken was, a temporary ban until we can figure out what is going on and the best way to keep our citizens safe.

I'm going to be honest, I have paid more attention to the immigration issue in Europe than here because there are issues I perceive as more pressing in our current political climate since geographically we aren't as at risk for the same situation in Europe. Because of that, I haven't paid much attention to the immigration rhetoric over here.

I honestly can't recall anyone saying we should just let them in over here, though. Well, anyone that is realistic and has any authority. We have a vetting process, we have limits, and that is what has been in play for some time. There is not going to be any perfect system, unfortunately.
(02-18-2016, 12:55 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Let's see national media in a new European country lays it out exactly whats happening and adds photos

Hard to argue with actual photos.

Hilarious

This is another right-wing propaganda piece.   The EU is dealing with an immigration problem, but the rape issue is being blown out of proportion and all Lucy presents is one side of the story.

There are extremist sources do the same thing here in the United States.   If you believed some of those sights you would think that white people are not safe from violence at the hands of black people here in out own country. 
(02-18-2016, 01:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hard to argue with actual photos.

Hilarious

This is another right-wing propaganda piece.   The EU is dealing with an immigration problem, but the rape issue is being blown out of proportion and all Lucy presents is one side of the story.

There are extremist sources do the same thing here in the United States.   If you believed some of those sights you would think that white people are not safe from violence at the hands of black people here in out own country. 

Fred feel free to post any supporting positions that support these Muslim migrants Raping women and children. That might even be worth its own thread.
(02-18-2016, 01:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Fred feel free to post any supporting positions that support these Muslim migrants Raping women and children.    That might even be worth its own thread.

What does this even mean?

Why do you support all the reap going on in Florida right now?
(02-18-2016, 02:18 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What does this even mean?

Why do you support all the reap going on in Florida right now?

You said I am only giving one side of the Muslim migrant rape crisis in Europe. I am inviting you to please provide the other side of the argument. The pro Muslim migrant rape side.

This topic or thread is not about Florida or legal citizens of any country. So your post here is apples to oranges.
(02-18-2016, 02:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You said I am only giving one side of the Muslim migrant rape crisis in Europe.   I am inviting you to please provide the other side of the argument.   The pro Muslim migrant rape side.    

This topic or thread is not about Florida or legal citizens of any country.    So your post here is apples to oranges.

There is no Pro-Muslim rape side.  But there is a side that says this is not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

If no one disagrees with you then why haven't all European countries voted to throw them all out?  The fact is that you only post stories from rigth wing extremists that do not represent the majority of Europeans.

I have been over this before.  if the right sweeps to power in Europe and the EU crumbles then I will admit that you were correct, but so far it has not happened.  
(02-18-2016, 02:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is no Pro-Muslim rape side.  But there is a side that says this is not as big of a deal as you are making it out to be.

If no one disagrees with you then why haven't all European countries voted to throw them all out?  The fact is that you only post stories from rigth wing extremists that do not represent the majority of Europeans.

I have been over this before.  if the right sweeps to power in Europe and the EU crumbles then I will admit that you were correct, but so far it has not happened.  

They don't throw them out because the EU controls their borders unless they call for a state of emergency like France. The EU is the problem which I have made that case that you refuse to acknowledge.
(02-18-2016, 02:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They don't throw them out because the EU controls their borders unless they call for a state of emergency like France.  The EU is the problem which I have made that case that you refuse to acknowledge.

I acknowledge that the EU is dealing with a problem every time you bring this up.

All I am saying is that you are only presenting a one-sided perspective that does not represent the majority.
(02-18-2016, 02:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I acknowledge that the EU is dealing with a problem every time you bring this up.

All I am saying is that you are only presenting a one-sided perspective that does not represent the majority.

The EU border policy is the main reason there is calls to break up the EU. When you add thousands of fighting aged men to the mix who are raping women and children.... It just adds to the pressure. So it's all connected.
(02-18-2016, 02:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The EU border policy is the main reason there is calls to break up the EU.   When you add thousands of fighting aged men to the mix who are raping women and children.... It just adds to the pressure.    So it's all connected.

Well that's new.  You haven't shared any stories about this one...

A google search came up with a lot of allegations but no news stories of it actually happening.  care to share?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-18-2016, 02:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well that's new.  You haven't shared any stories about this one...

A google search came up with a lot of allegations but no news stories of it actually happening.  care to share?

Sure I have. There was also another about a boy being gang raped. I think someone else posted that ... Maybe Vlad.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Christians-Gays-and-Women-Fleeing-Asylum-centers