Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
So, I figured this needed to be here. It was a lot of fun on the other board. So I am starting it off with the last one posted over there, which was this one from gmdino.
[Image: s26GKKQ.jpg]
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 09:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, I figured this needed to be here. It was a lot of fun on the other board. So I am starting it off with the last one posted over there, which was this one from gmdino.
[Image: s26GKKQ.jpg]

[Image: 19605_1047511698593817_47681501976731207...41f8d30755]
Reply/Quote
So this thread is for political (and religious, forgot to put that in there) memes and whatnot. Only one of the above could fit into that category. There is a thread over in Klotsch for general funny stuff, please take that there.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2015, 01:02 PM)livebythe10 Wrote: Don't have a cow. Still navigating new website. Easy mistake.  O well shit happens :) I will be sure to keep it political from now on

We swear on this board?
Reply/Quote
[Image: CFI1Qt-W8AAfXtr.jpg:large]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: dwwY01e.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: VuPiW0e.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: IfGpb6F.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 11256425_1601277786823264_1139814134_n.j...e=555B61E9]
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2prwv83.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 09:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: 2prwv83.jpg]

Well, technically speaking, Tsarnaev is white. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, technically speaking, Tsarnaev is white.  Ninja

Yeah, but one of funny-speakin' with an accent whites... Smirk
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:24 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, technically speaking, Tsarnaev is white.  Ninja

Shh can't let the facts get in the way of Dino's meme lol

Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 12:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Shh can't let the facts get in the way of Dino's meme lol

Wink

Well, most people don't know that, and that's on both sides. Some people just think Muslim is equivalent to Arab, and some people don't think of anything other than North American or Central/Western European as white. And all of that also includes our justice system.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 12:45 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well, most people don't know that, and that's on both sides. Some people just think Muslim is equivalent to Arab, and some people don't think of anything other than North American or Central/Western European as white. And all of that also includes our justice system.

Who doesn't know russians are white?

And who thinks religion has anything to do with skin color? Seems short sided if you do.... Yeah you can make some generalities... But it's just that....
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 12:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Who doesn't know russians are white?

And who thinks religion has anything to do with skin color?  Seems short sided if you do.... Yeah you can make some generalities... But it's just that....

They aren't Russians. But yes, I know it isn't logical, but this is the way so many people think.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 12:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: They aren't Russians. But yes, I know it isn't logical, but this is the way so many people think.

They are Chechen aren't they?

Soviets.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 09:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They are Chechen aren't they?

Soviets.

Soviets are not Russian. It's not synonymous.

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2015, 10:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Soviets are not Russian. It's not synonymous.

Now don't let facts get in the way of Lucy complaining about a meme. Rock On
Reply/Quote
[Image: 11304540_1603027986648244_1672358170_n.j...e=555D9B63]
Reply/Quote