Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
[Image: 432223207_7335962766439712_2872362931169...e=65F246A9]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
[Image: GIUsZy8XIAEXcuG?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GIVC4DgWEAAzMT2?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GIWSGvTXgAEuzHz?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 432376082_1498035707441053_4786728069568...e=65F36256]
Reply/Quote
Mellow

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2024, 12:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

All politics aside, it's always funny when the person attacking the inanimate dummy ends up being the one on the ground.  I also like that the Biden dummy is wearing a LETS GO BRANDON shirt...leave him alone, he's clearly on your side.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 431795974_7349022415133747_6716771526398...e=65F628F6]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
[Image: GIjW1spXcAIu6dY?format=png&name=small]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GIjju_9XMAAJXe1?format=jpg&name=small]
Reply/Quote
I sometimes forget that we can add the USFL to the list of businesses that Trump ruined and drove out of business because he thought he was smarter than everyone else.

[Image: GImpPtPXsAApkpJ?format=png&name=900x900]
Reply/Quote
Sorry to the fans in Texas.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-14-160958.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2024, 02:05 PM)GMDino Wrote: I sometimes forget that we can add the USFL to the list of businesses that Trump ruined and drove out of business because he thought he was smarter than everyone else.
It's also what irritates me when people tell me that I only dis-like Trump because the mainstream media can't shut up about him. I've dis-liked him since 1984, shortly after he bought the New Jersey Generals.

At first, I was excited when he bought into the USFL. I loved watching Spring football, they had a focused leadership team that knew their limitations and they had lots of former NFL players. Having many NFL level players in a new league was a big deal for this 15 year old sports fan in 1983. 1984 was supposed to be bigger and better because Trump was throwing money into the league. But it didn't take long until I saw that he was just a two faced, sleezy, arrogant liar that only had money because his dad was rich, not because he was a good businessman.

Then, after two seasons, he pushed them to go to the Fall to compete with the NFL and then he was exposed for not doing anywhere near enough research. Ignoring the people telling him that they couldn't compete with the NFL and blindly going forward anyway because of his ego is something he never grew out of.

And in the 40 years since . . . I've seen NOTHING from him that would change my opinion. It got to the point that if he was on Letterman or another talk show that I was watching, I would watch until he came on because I had already seen his schtick . . .  he is never funny and he has nothing to promote but himself. It is baffling to me that people see this buffoon as a leader. With so many failures in his life, the only thing that he has been financially successful at is convincing lower/middle income people to send him money.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 07:29 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: It's also what irritates me when people tell me that I only dis-like Trump because the mainstream media can't shut up about him. I've dis-liked him since 1984, shortly after he bought the New Jersey Generals.

At first, I was excited when he bought into the USFL. I loved watching Spring football, they had a focused leadership team that knew their limitations and they had lots of former NFL players. Having many NFL level players in a new league was a big deal for this 15 year old sports fan in 1983. 1984 was supposed to be bigger and better because Trump was throwing money into the league. But it didn't take long until I saw that he was just a two faced, sleezy, arrogant liar that only had money because his dad was rich, not because he was a good businessman.

Then, after two seasons, he pushed them to go to the Fall to compete with the NFL and then he was exposed for not doing anywhere near enough research. Ignoring the people telling him that they couldn't compete with the NFL and blindly going forward anyway because of his ego is something he never grew out of.

And in the 40 years since . . . I've seen NOTHING from him that would change my opinion. It got to the point that if he was on Letterman or another talk show that I was watching, I would watch until he came on because I had already seen his schtick . . .  he is never funny and he has nothing to promote but himself. It is baffling to me that people see this buffoon as a leader. With so many failures in his life, the only thing that he has been financially successful at is convincing lower/middle income people to send him money.

He was an egomaniacal jerk in the 80s Andrew has said boy gotten worse in the past 40 years

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
Originally posted in 2022.  I'm sure companies stopped doing this.  Mellow

[Image: 275991212_389033723268633_77192465777433...e=65FA0EBF]
Reply/Quote
Also 2022.
[Image: 275937830_388227090015963_43632593804592...e=65FA6090]
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
[Image: GIqKkSNW4AA31Am?format=jpg&name=large]
Reply/Quote