Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average
Political Comics, Memes, Jokes, etc.
(05-18-2015, 10:00 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Soviets are not Russian. It's not synonymous.

sigh..... Semantics

Former soviet countries think of russians as their brothers and sisters.... If you ask them if Russians and them are the same.... They would say yes. They are insanely close....
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 11:04 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: sigh..... Semantics

Former soviet countries think of russians as their brothers and sisters.... If you ask them if Russians and them are the same.... They would say yes.     They are insanely close....

That's not been my experience. We have a lot of immigrants in my area from the former Soviet Bloc, and they are not so keen on Russians. My Ukrainian relatives would punch you in the face for equating them with Russians. I've seen that happen.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 11:07 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's not been my experience. We have a lot of immigrants in my area from the former Soviet Bloc, and they are not so keen on Russians. My Ukrainian relatives would punch you in the face for equating them with Russians. I've seen that happen.

My gf (from belarus) and her family in Minsk Says differently. Ukraine is a different deal. As we have seen loads in that country want to be part of Russia again. Same with Georgia.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 11:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: My gf (from belarus) and her family in Minsk Says differently.   Ukraine is a different deal.   As we have seen loads in that country want to be part of Russia again.   Same with Georgia.

I guess it all depends on if they are Commies or not. Ninja

It should also be noted that Belarus was part of Russia before the Revolution anyway, so it would make sense for them to feel that way. Ukrainians are split geographically. Georgia I don't know much about.

And stop making me derail this thread. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 11:20 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I guess it all depends on if they are Commies or not.  Ninja

It should also be noted that Belarus was part of Russia before the Revolution anyway, so it would make sense for them to feel that way. Ukrainians are split geographically. Georgia I don't know much about.

And stop making me derail this thread. LOL

Lmao..... Derail derail derail lol
Reply/Quote
[Image: fl8syoF.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: GplOEWf.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 78752_600.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Cartoon%2BBen%2BCarson%2BPrison%2BGay.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: Cartoon%2BBen%2BCarson%2BPrison%2BGay.jpg]

Man GMDino, you've been really slipping lately. As of right now there is no credible scientific evidence to say that people are born gay. According to current science, it is indeed a choice. Sadly people believe song lyrics now more than actual research.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 12:39 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Man GMDino, you've been really slipping lately. As of right now there is no credible scientific evidence to say that people are born gay. According to current science, it is indeed a choice. Sadly people believe song lyrics now more than actual research.

I disagree...but start a different thread and I'll read up on it.

[Image: i-knew-it-church-gay-choice-demotivation...318579.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: qzw7Xj4.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: jFOfFcf.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not political but I laughed when I saw this

[Image: uAlXkYW.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 11295640_783306925124211_3698989465735247975_n.jpg]
img host
Reply/Quote
[Image: uXRwIAb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 11295552_472084532946853_3063843370869803556_n_j.jpg]
upload photos
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 05:19 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: uAlXkYW.jpg]

..or else you know there's an I in air
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: rZB9rId.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2015, 04:04 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: jFOfFcf.jpg]

10% of Muslims are monsters?!?!

[Image: Monsters-Inc.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]