Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Politico, giving Trump some props
(07-03-2015, 01:38 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Technically they are all criminals. They broke our immigration laws by not going through the process to come to this country legally. I would think that someone who is supposed to be a lawyer would know this.

That is not "bringing crime".

The crime rate in your town does not go up just because someone who has committed a crime in the past moves in.
(07-03-2015, 01:38 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: Technically they are all criminals. They broke our immigration laws by not going through the process to come to this country legally. I would think that someone who is supposed to be a lawyer would know this.

So let's say these illegals are as dangerous as ol' Trump says they are, so how about we prosecute people who hire them and subsidize their being in this county.  Cut off the cash flow and they'll stop showing up.  Maybe if you are legally responsible for those you permit and entice to be in this country you'll think twice about hiring them in the first place.

Too extreme?  It makes more sense to me than building a zillion dollar wall and crying to the government.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-06-2015, 12:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, a couple of things. First, this isn't Politico giving anyone props, this is a guest column by the editor of a semi-monthly Conservative magazine. So the commentary is not surprising.

Second, yes, there are a lot of issues with the current immigration system. Tons, in fact. There is a lot of work that needs to be done in an attempt to insure we are bringing in immigrants that will thrive in our society and make it easier for them to do so. However, this article is really just an apologist rant to try to make Trump's comments appear less abrasive from how they came across. The truth of the matter is that Trump wasn't talking about all of those immigration policies. He has said himself he was talking about border security with those comments. To make an attempt at elevating the comments he made is disingenuous.

He was saying that those that came across the border were responsible for increasing crime rates, and he did say some, he assumed, are good people. Technically speaking, all undocumented immigrants are criminals, but the majority are not committing other crimes in this country. They aren't dealing drugs or raping people. They are just trying to earn a living here. These people aren't really included in all of the statistics that article in the OP put out there because they are undocumented. They can't get these benefits they bring up, they won't talk to pollsters and census takers.

I do think that Trump suffers from that all to common condition of his mouth working faster than he thinks and his comments have been taken in a way he did not intend. They do sound as though he is painting more of the undocumented immigrant community as violent criminals than there actually are. But we've heard worse from other politicians and this is primarily a mountain being made out of a mole hill.

Yes, it was an article written by a guest columnist.  What was surprising was that Politico decided to run it.  As for Trump running his jaws faster than his brain can catch up, yes he does.  However, what part of what he said isn't true?  He got the 80% of women coming across the boarder getting raped, straight statistic from Univision.  And, technically, every person that crosses the boarder without following the proper protocol is, in fact, a criminal.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-06-2015, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Yes, it was an article written by a guest columnist.  What was surprising was that Politico decided to run it.  As for Trump running his jaws faster than his brain can catch up, yes he does.  However, what part of what he said isn't true?  He got the 80% of women coming across the boarder getting raped, straight statistic from Univision.  And, technically, every person that crosses the boarder without following the proper protocol is, in fact, a criminal.

I did not say anything he said wasn't true. I said what the guest columnist tried to do to what he said was disingenuous. For the statistic about the raped women, that does not support any claim about rapists being the immigrants coming over. That says there are victims coming in. So I'm not sure why that statistic is being used to say criminals are crossing our borders. As for the last, I acknowledged that already and addressed that point.
(07-06-2015, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  He got the 80% of women coming across the boarder getting raped, straight statistic from Univision. 

Except those statistics have zero to do with rapists coming into the United States.  Go read the Univision story instead of just blindly slurping up whatever the Donald tells you to believe.
(07-06-2015, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:  And, technically, every person that crosses the boarder without following the proper protocol is, in fact, a criminal.

OMG just imagine what will happen when they come into your town.  They will be crossing borders illegally all over your fine city.  What could be more terrifying than that?  Think of all the poor victims of illegal border crossings in your town.  Who will help them recover?

Rabble rabble fear-monger rabble fear-monger rabble rabble.
(07-06-2015, 01:38 PM)fredtoast Wrote: That is not "bringing crime".

The crime rate in your town does not go up just because someone who has committed a crime in the past moves in.

Statistics say otherwise.

Typically, violent offenders become repeat offenders, now couple in that they are broke, hungry and uneducated, then you have a perfect recipe for them to become new recruits into some local criminal gang.
(07-06-2015, 06:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:   And, technically, every person that crosses the boarder without following the proper protocol is, in fact, a criminal.

So are, I would guess, the overwhelming majority of drivers, taxpayers and employed people. Most of us on a given day break a tax law, the speed limit, shave the time clock or use employer resources for our own benefit, from personal long distance calls to grabbing a fry out of the basket. They all have the same horrible consequences of someone coming here illegally... not much, directly. 

Sure, there are specific cases where the opposite is true. Once every few months I get contacted by someone or read a story where an individual was in a wreck with an illegal, or robbed, or something else. Which are a very small number when painting the broad number of criminals who are here illegally because, for many of them, decades ago we stopped funding immigration controls. We allowed this problem to become one because we elected people were more elected about getting reelected than taking care of the problem, the answered donor concerns without caring about the long-term problem.

Just like every time I climb in a vehicle and set the the cruise control at 9 mph above the legal limit, these people are consciously breaking the law. The difference is, the law was broken a long time ago by lawmakers.
(07-06-2015, 07:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: OMG just imagine what will happen when they come into your town.  They will be crossing borders illegally all over your fine city.  What could be more terrifying than that?  Think of all the poor victims of illegal border crossings in your town.  Who will help them recover?

Rabble rabble fear-monger rabble fear-monger rabble rabble.

(07-06-2015, 09:25 PM)Benton Wrote: So are, I would guess, the overwhelming majority of drivers, taxpayers and employed people. Most of us on a given day break a tax law, the speed limit, shave the time clock or use employer resources for our own benefit, from personal long distance calls to grabbing a fry out of the basket. They all have the same horrible consequences of someone coming here illegally... not much, directly. 

Sure, there are specific cases where the opposite is true. Once every few months I get contacted by someone or read a story where an individual was in a wreck with an illegal, or robbed, or something else. Which are a very small number when painting the broad number of criminals who are here illegally because, for many of them, decades ago we stopped funding immigration controls. We allowed this problem to become one because we elected people were more elected about getting reelected than taking care of the problem, the answered donor concerns without caring about the long-term problem.

Just like every time I climb in a vehicle and set the the cruise control at 9 mph above the legal limit, these people are consciously breaking the law. The difference is, the law was broken a long time ago by lawmakers.

So, you two see braking Federal Law as no big deal?  That's fine, you are completely entitled to your opinions, we just happen to differ on this issue.  I just happen to feel like if the illegals weren't pouring in, some of the lazier Americans would end up forced to get off their tails and work.  You want to talk about the minimum wage rising?  Get rid of the illegals, and they will be forced to make those minimum wage jobs more appealing...

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-06-2015, 09:25 PM)Benton Wrote: So are, I would guess, the overwhelming majority of drivers, taxpayers and employed people. Most of us on a given day break a tax law, the speed limit, shave the time clock or use employer resources for our own benefit, from personal long distance calls to grabbing a fry out of the basket.

If you think most people do that on a given day it explains a lot about how you've come to believe what you do. And it's an interesting list that ranges from quite serious offense (tax evasion) to something many companies consider, literally, a free perk beneficial to the company.

And holy false equivalence, Batman!!!! I speed so "glass houses" regarding my opinion on illegal immigration.
(07-06-2015, 10:24 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: And holy false equivalence, Batman!!!!  I speed so "glass houses" regarding my opinion on illegal immigration.

You are right.  Speeding injures and kills a lot more people than crossing a border without permission.

Those should never be considered on the same level.  Speeding is much, much worse.
(07-07-2015, 02:01 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You are right.  Speeding injures and kills a lot more people than crossing a border without permission.

Those should never be considered on the same level.  Speeding is much, much worse.

So people that don't pay taxes should be equal to people that do?
Interesting theory.

When a USC speeds, he get a ticket, pays fine and moves on.
When an illegal speeds, if they are not detained immediately then they don't pay the fine and move on.
now if they are detained, it's highly unlikely that they will get deported anyways.

Now, let's cover taxes.
When a USC refuses to pay taxes, the IRS freezes your assets and comes after you.
When an Illegal doesn't pay taxes, nothing happens.

Sounds fair.
Donald Trump doubles down on assertions made in campaign speech.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-epic-statement-on-mexico-2015-7

All the man does is call a problem what it really is, and boldly defends his statements.  The leftist media, PC Corporate America be damned.  I'll bet there are a LOT of other Americans that feel the same way, and wish that they were powerful enough to withstand the backlash of unleashing the truth..

Donald Trump is doubling down on his controversial comments about Mexican immigration. 

The entrepreneur and Republican presidential candidate sent out an epic three page, 881 word statement on Monday afternoon detailing his belief that "the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican government."
"The largest suppliers of heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs are Mexican cartels that arrange to have Mexican immigrants trying to cross the borders and smuggle in the drugs. The Border Patrol knows this," Trump wrote. "Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border. The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world."
Shortly before releasing his statement, Trump gave an interview to Business Insider where he described the idea that the Mexican government is deliberately "pushing the bad ones" to the US as the one element of his position on immigration that hasn't gotten enough attention.
Trump's views on Mexican immigrants have been in the spotlight since last week when remarks he made during his June 16 campaign announcement caused several major corporations to end their business relationships with him. In that speech, Trump said Mexico is "sending people that have lots of problems" to America including rapists, drug runners, and other criminals. 
In his statement on Monday, Trump argued his comments have been "deliberately distorted by the media." He included a transcript of the relevant portion of his remarks for reference.
"I don’t see how there is any room for misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the statement I made on June 16th during my Presidential announcement speech," Trump wrote, adding, "What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."
Though some critics have characterized his comments as racist, but in his statement, Trump claimed he is not against the Mexican people.
"Many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally," wrote Trump. "I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans—many of them are working for and with me…and, just like our country, my organization is better for it."
Trump also argued the Mexican government "not our friend" and is taking advantage of the US on "bad trade deals."
"The Mexican Government wants an open border as long as it’s a ONE WAY open border into the United States. Not only are they killing us at the border, but they are killing us on trade … and the country of Mexico is making billions of dollars in doing so," he wrote. "I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit. The problem is, however, that their leaders are far smarter, more cunning, and better negotiators than ours. To the citizens of the United States, who I will represent far better than anyone else as President, the Mexican government is not our friend…and why should they be when the relationship is totally one sided in their favor on both illegal immigration and trade." 
Trump concluded by taking shots at some of the businesses who have severed ties with him.
"I have lost a lot during this Presidential run defending the people of the United States. I have always heard that it is very hard for a successful person to run for President. Macy’s, NBC, Serta and NASCAR have all taken the weak and very sad position of being politically correct even though they are wrong in terms of what is good for our country," Trump wrote.
View Trump's full statement below:
Statement from Donald J. Trump:
I don’t see how there is any room for misunderstanding or misinterpretation of the statement I made on June 16th during my Presidential announcement speech. Here is what I said, and yet this statement is deliberately distorted by the media:
“When Mexico (meaning the Mexican Government) sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you (pointing to the audience). They’re not sending you (pointing again). They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs.They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people! But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people. It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably from the Middle East. But we don’t know. Because we have no protection and we have no competence, we don’t know what’s happening. And it’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast.”
What can be simpler or more accurately stated? The Mexican Government is forcing their most unwanted people into the United States. They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc. This was evident just this week when, as an example, a young woman in San Francisco was viciously killed by a 5 time deported Mexican with a long criminal record, who was forced back into the United States because they didn’t want him in Mexico. This is merely one of thousands of similar incidents throughout the United States. In other words, the worst elements in Mexico are being pushed into the United States by the Mexican
government. The largest suppliers of heroin, cocaine and other illicit drugs are Mexican cartels that arrange to have Mexican immigrants trying to cross the borders and smuggle in the drugs. The Border Patrol knows this. Likewise, tremendous infectious disease is pouring across the border. The United States has become a dumping ground for Mexico and, in fact, for many other parts of the world. On the other hand, many fabulous people come in from Mexico and our country is better for it. But these people are here legally, and are severely hurt by those coming in illegally. I am proud to say that I know many hard working Mexicans—many of them are working for and with me…and, just like our country, my organization is better for it.
The Mexican Government wants an open border as long as it’s a ONE WAY open border into the United States. Not only are they killing us at the border, but they are killing us on trade … and the country of Mexico is making billions of dollars in doing so.
I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit. The problem is, however, that their leaders are far smarter, more cunning, and better negotiators than ours. To the citizens of the United States, who I will represent far better than anyone else as President, the Mexican government is not our friend…and why should they be when the relationship is totally one sided in their favor on both illegal immigration and trade. I have pointed this out during my speeches and it is something Mexico doesn’t want me to say. In actuality, it was only after my significant rise in the polls that Univision, previously my friend, went ballistic. I believe that my examples of bad trade deals for the United States was of even more concern to the Mexican government than my talk of border security.
I have lost a lot during this Presidential run defending the people of the United States. I have always heard that it is very hard for a successful person to run for President. Macy’s, NBC, Serta and NASCAR have all taken the weak and very sad position of being politically correct even though they are wrong in terms of what is good for our country. Univision, because 70% of their business comes from Mexico, in my opinion, is being dictated to by the Mexican Government. The last thing Mexico wants is Donald Trump as President in that I will make great trade deals for the United States and will have an impenetrable border--only legally approved people will come through easily.
Interestingly, Univision has just announced they are attempting to go public despite very poor and even negative earnings, which is not a good situation for a successful IPO or high stock price—not to mention that I am currently suing them for breach of contract. Remember, Univision is the one who began this charade in the first place, and they are owned by one of Hillary Clinton’s biggest backers. After the speech was made, there were numerous compliments and indeed, many rave “reviews”—there was very little criticism. It wasn’t until a week after my announcement that people started to totally distort these very easy to understand words. If there was something stated incorrectly, it would have been brought up immediately and with great enthusiasm.
The issues I have addressed, and continue to address, are vital steps to Make America Great Again! Additionally, I would be the best jobs President that God ever created. Let’s get to work!

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-epic-statement-on-mexico-2015-7#ixzz3fF5FzVPI

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-07-2015, 06:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Donald Trump doubles down on assertions made in campaign speech.

All the man does is call a problem what it really is, and boldly defends his statements.  The leftist media, PC Corporate America be damned.  I'll bet there are a LOT of other Americans that feel the same way, and wish that they were powerful enough to withstand the backlash of unleashing the truth..

All the man does is talk out his posterior and then claim everyone who disagrees is wrong.

He's a clown.  He's an egomaniac who uses the bankruptcy system to maintain his business as it fails around him.  He's no more likely to elected President than you or I..even IF he was right about all them rapists crossing the boarder.

The primaries are the time for the nut cases and fringe elements to go out and stir up "the base"...fortunately they get kocked out pretty quick...unfortunately the primary season started in November of 2012.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-07-2015, 06:29 PM)GMDino Wrote: All the man does is talk out his posterior and then claim everyone who disagrees is wrong.

He's a clown.  He's an egomaniac who uses the bankruptcy system to maintain his business as it fails around him.  He's no more likely to elected President than you or I..even IF he was right about all them rapists crossing the boarder.

The primaries are the time for the nut cases and fringe elements to go out and stir up "the base"...fortunately they get kocked out pretty quick...unfortunately the primary season started in November of 2012.

You know, it's just not actual crimes committed in the US by illegals, that is causing problems in the US.  It is their mere presence, flooding the market with a cheap source of labor, helping to keep wages for low end jobs down.  Sure, they claim that they work the jobs that Americans don't want to do, and they do.  However, if they were not here, and willing to work them for whatever the job pays, several things would change for the positive. 

!.  Employers of those low end jobs would be forced to raise wages, making the jobs more attractive to Americans.

2.  As a result, people currently on the public dole are suddenly working.

3.  People that are no longer a burden to the tax base, are now contributing members of it.

4.  With the increased revenue and reduced social expenditure, the US can use that money to fund other forms of social welfare programs.  Programs like teaching the value of the father being present in the home of a child, teaching the value of becoming financially responsible prior to becoming a parent.  Not to mention, our infrastructure is in shambles; roadway system, bridges, water networks, power grid improvements.  The list could go on and on.

But, when the American work force utilization rate is only at 56+%, that means that 43+% are riding the bus for nothing, and costing the 56+% more to take care of.  Certainly, a person as logically minded as yourself can see the connection and benefits to closing the boarder?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-07-2015, 06:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Donald Trump doubles down on assertions made in campaign speech.

if this is what you call "unleashing the truth" then you should not be allowed to vote.

-First he claims that the Mexican government is behind who gets sent to the United States, then he claims that it is the Mexican drug cartels who the Mexican government is fighting.

-His claims about infectious disease are lies.

-His claims about all the immigrants being "the worst" are lies.

Trump is not "unleashing the truth".  Instead he is making wild claims that he knows the rubes WANT to be the truth.
(07-07-2015, 07:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote: if this is what you call "unleashing the truth" then you should not be allowed to vote.

-First Trump claims his statements are all true because Univision says so.  Now he says that Univision is a tool of the Mexican government and lying.

-First he claims that the Mexican government is behind who gets sent to the United States, then he claims that it is the Mexican drug cartels who the Mexican government is fighting.

-His claims about infectious disease are lies.

-His claims about all the immigrants being "the worst" are lies.

Trump is not "unleashing the truth".  Instead he is making wild claims that he knows the rubes WANT to be the truth.

I believe that Donald Trump has actually done his homework, prior to making those statements.  I seriously doubt that you have truly done yours, in your refuttle. 

Show me where he said anything untrue? 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(07-07-2015, 11:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I believe that Donald Trump has actually done his homework, prior to making those statements.  I seriously doubt that you have truly done yours, in your refuttle. 

Show me where he said anything untrue? 

I realize that you believe anything Trump says without looking at any facts.  that is exactly the point I have been trying to make.  But since you asked.  .  .  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

Take the statements that started all of Trump's troubles; they came within the first few minutes of his campaign kick-off, after he rambled for a bit about the crowd and the Islamic State and Japan.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best," he said. "They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists."

With all of the furor that resulted, it's worth noting the two hallmarks of classic Donald Trump that emerged from his response. First, he unfailingly stood by the comments, despite the fallout. And second, he's wrong.

On CNN on Wednesday night, he offered a defense to anchor Don Lemon.
"If you look at the statistics, of people coming ... I didn't say about Mexico, I say the illegal immigrants —if you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything, coming in illegally to the country, they're mind-boggling," he told Lemon.

Every part of that is incorrect. He did say his comments about Mexico — explicitly. And data show that new immigrants —  including illegal immigrants — are actually less likely to commit crime, not more.

To wit:
—"Foreign-born individuals exhibit remarkably low levels of involvement in crime across their life course." (Bianca Bersani, University of Massachusetts, 2014. Published in Justice Quarterly.)
Citing Bersani's work, Pew Research created this graph, showing crime rates among the immigrant community.
[Image: FT_13.10.07_Prevalence-of-Crime.png]

"The crime rate among first-generation immigrants — those who came to this country from somewhere else — is significantly lower than the overall crime rate and that of the second generation," they write.

Since undocumented immigrants are more than a quarter of the immigrant population, it's nearly impossible that the overall-immigrant crime rate could be so much lower if the undocumented-immigrant crime rate were significantly higher.

— "There’s essentially no correlation between immigrants and violent crime." (Jörg Spenkuch, Northwestern University, 2014. Publishedby the university.) He did find a small correlation between immigration and property crime, but only a slight one.

— "mmigrants are underrepresented in California prisons compared to their representation in the overall population. In fact, U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate over two-and-a-half times greater than that of foreign-born men." (Public Policy Institute of California, 2008.)

— "[D]ata from the census and a wide range of other empirical studies show that for every ethnic group without exception, incarceration rates among young men are lowest for immigrants, even those who are the least educated.This holds true especially for the Mexicans, Salvadorans and Guatemalans, who make up the bulk of the undocumented population." (Ruben Rumbaut, University of California, 2008. Published bythe Police Foundation.)

— "Analyses of data collected from four Southwest states and the U.S. Census show that the perceived size of the undocumented immigrant population, more so than the actual size of the immigrant population and economic conditions, is positively associated with perceptions of undocumented immigrants as a criminal threat." (Xia Wang, Arizona State University, 2014. Published in Criminology.)

How did Trump get a simple point so wrong? Consider the response he offered Lemon on his most contentious assertion. Trump offers a sort of ontological rationalization for the "rapists" claim: People are being raped, ergo it's the immigrants' fault.

Trump cited an article from Fusion. "Eighty percent of the women coming in ... " he says, trailing off. "You have to take a look at these stories. ... It's unbelievable, when you look at what's going on. All I'm doing is telling the truth."

Lemon correctly points out that the story was about immigrant women [i]beingraped. "Well," Trump replies, "someone's doing the raping, Don." In apparent disbelief, Trump adds, "How can you say such a thing?"
[/i]

And there you go. Trump completely misreads a media story, turns it into a mushy stat in his head, and uses that as an excuse to bash immigrants without cause. The stat is nowhere near accurate, but that doesn't matter. When he's presented with accurate data, he offers a weird rationale — and then criticizes his critic. Perfect.

In the wake of his announcement, we dubbed Trump to be "un-fact-checkable" for the simple reason that he so often operates outside the bounds of logical discourse. Same here. Trump has septupled down on his bad argument — assuming, as has happened so many times before, that it will all go away.

It probably won't until, almost invariably, his candidacy does.
(07-07-2015, 11:52 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I realize that you believe anything Trump says without looking at any facts.  that is exactly the point I have been trying to make.

Fred, I don't know where you found that load of kum-bay-ya feel good crap, but here are some REAL statistics about illegal aliens and crime.

http://cis.org/ImmigrantCrime

It is rather lengthy, too much so to post in it's entirety, but well worth your time to read.

Steven A. Camarota is Director of Research and Jessica M. Vaughan is Director of Policy Studies at the Center for Immigration Studies

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush's Wife

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-deletes-tweet-jeb-bushs-wife/story?id=32256986

Quote:As the immigration battle among presidential candidates heats up, the attacks are getting personal.

Donald Trump retweeted an offensive comment about Jeb Bush’s wife, Columba, who came to this country legally from Mexico.

"@RobHeilbron: @realDonaldTrump #JebBush has to like the Mexican Illegals because of his wife."

That tweet was later deleted, but still able to be seen on the cached version of the page.
A press aide for the Bush campaign responded by saying, “It’s not surprising Donald Trump deleted his offensive tweet. As Governor Bush has said, Trump’s comments on immigrants were wholly inappropriate and not reflective of the Republican Party’s views."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/617523056857235456

[Image: 070915.jpg]
upload images
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.