Poll: Will Hunter go to trial in California for tax evasion?
Yes
No, he will take a plea deal
No, he wins and appeal or DOJ drops the case
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 09-11-2024

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Poll; Will Hunter take a plea deal for tax evasion
Hunter's next and more serious charge is not paying taxes. Weiss did Hunter and Joe Biden a huge favor allowing the tax charges Hunter earned in 2014 and 2015 from Burisma run out. Hinter to this day has not paid millions from falsifying tax returns in 2014 and 2015.

The problem for Hunter and his family is on the laptop is evidence pointing right at Joe Biden. A "Whats Up app" message from Hunter to a Chinese energy executive says, I am sitting next to my father and goes on to threaten him to honor their agreement. That is just one piece of evidence pointing to Joe being involved in Hunter's business personally. There are a ton of bank records that were discovered by both the IRS and GOP Congressional committees.

Just as the HB gun trial was an ugly experience for the Biden family due to. the laptop being 100% authenticated, the tax charges he faces could drag Joe and Jim Biden into the crosshairs.

Many say Hunter will take a plea deal and not go to trial. Then his dad who said he would not pardon him, will pull a bait and switch and commute his sentence so he never spends a day in jail.

Will Hunter stand trial in September in California or will he take a plea? If a plea, why? If you. think he goes to trial, Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting that he'll accept a plea agreement this time around. The last thing that the Biden family will want at this time is all of the ugly details of the case and evidence from the infamous laptop being dragged all through the media with the election breathing down their necks.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 12:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The problem for Hunter and his family is on the laptop is evidence pointing right at Joe Biden. A "Whats Up app" message from Hunter to a Chinese energy executive says, I am sitting next to my father and goes on to threaten him to honor their agreement.

The problem with this, imho, is that Hunter could state whatever on such a message and he is not exactly trustworthy. I would think a court needs more than a Hunter whatsapp message to implicate Joe Biden, as would I. And even if Joe was actually sitting next to him, it still would not mean he knew anything about what his son is messaging.

As for the question, I guess a plea deal is the preferred option and it makes sense to avoid a trial where all kinds of stuff, that's embarrassing at best, can come up.
Reply/Quote
Here's the problem with all this "evidence" on the laptop" stuff. If this were even REMOTELY true and the Bidens are as evil and corrupt as MAGA portrays, then NOTHING would be going to trial. If Joe is as large and in charge and corrupt as purported, he'd tell his son to take pleas and GTF out of court and tell Hunter "Don't worry son, just do a little time and I'll syphon off the money from the idiot US Govt to have you set for life in hookers and blow."

You can't have it both ways. Joe is either in charge and involved or not. He's involved and corrupt or he isn't. He's in bed with his son or he's not. And it is illogical to claim involvement, corruption and collusion and marry that with Hunter refusing to take plea deals, which might expose Joe to damning evidence.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 01:20 PM)hollodero Wrote: The problem with this, imho, is that Hunter could state whatever on such a message and he is not exactly trustworthy. I would think a court needs more than a Hunter whatsapp message to implicate Joe Biden, as would I. And even if Joe was actually sitting next to him, it still would not mean he knew anything about what his son is messaging.

As for the question, I guess a plea deal is the preferred option and it makes sense to avoid a trial where all kinds of stuff, that's embarrassing at best, can come up.

Or Weiss could press Hunter Biden to flip on his dad and uncle offering him full immunity?

The DOJ went after Trump associates in an attempt to get them to flip on Trump, they went to jail when they refused. Why isn't the DOJ who has the laptop, who has access to the foreign back records refused to get Hunter to flip?

There is a lot of evidence on the laptop, not just implementing Joe Biden, but many others, yet DOJ that had the laptop since 2018, has does nothing to go after the bigger fish. 

My common sense tells me Joe convinced Hunter to take the fall and assured him he would get donors to pay his legal fees and would commute his sentence(s) or issue a full pardon. Joe said he would not, but do we believe he will allow his son to go to prison since he has the power to stop it.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 02:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: Here's the problem with all this "evidence" on the laptop" stuff.  If this were even REMOTELY true and the Bidens are as evil and corrupt as MAGA portrays, then NOTHING would be going to trial.  If Joe is as large and in charge and corrupt as purported, he'd tell his son to take pleas and GTF out of court and tell Hunter "Don't worry son, just do a little time and I'll syphon off the money from the idiot US Govt to have you set for life in hookers and blow."

You can't have it both ways.  Joe is either in charge and involved or not.  He's involved and corrupt or he isn't.  He's in bed with his son or he's not.  And it is illogical to claim involvement, corruption and collusion and marry that with Hunter refusing to take plea deals, which might expose Joe to damning evidence.

Did you miss where Weiss not only was going to give him a plea deal for both gun charges and also tax evasion charges, but also immunity for life of anything that happened in the past? Only a judge put an end to it. So, yes Joe Biden has Weiss in his hip pocket and a judge stopped the ludicrous plea deal forcing Weiss into a corner to indict Hunter Biden.

Reply/Quote
Blinken is behind the letter of 51 creating election interference and fraud. It was confirmed during an investigation. Why would Morell lie risking perjury?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secretary-blinken-silent-past-efforts-discredit-hunter-laptop-after-feds-enter-into-evidence

Secretary Blinken silent on past efforts to discredit Hunter Biden laptop after feds enter it into evidence
Secretary of State Antony Blinken has previously denied being involved in pushing the letter from 51 former intel officials

Secretary of State Antony Blinken is silent on whether he regrets his alleged efforts in helping discredit Hunter Biden's abandoned laptop that would later be used as evidence in Biden's federal trial resulting in a conviction.

The ties between Blinken and Biden were brought into the forefront last year after former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morell testified to the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, a Fox News Digital review found.

Morell testified that Blinken, as President Biden’s then-campaign senior adviser, "played a role in the inception" of the public statement signed by intelligence officials claiming Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop was part of a Russian disinformation campaign just weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

Reply/Quote
so? Do you have PROOF that anyone 100% knew in Oct 2020 that the laptop was not tampered with?

All that letter said was it had the earmarks of a Russian intelligence agent actions. The letter even acknowledged they could be wrong.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 01:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm predicting that he'll accept a plea agreement this time around. The last thing that the Biden family will want at this time is all of the ugly details of the case and evidence from the infamous laptop being dragged all through the media with the election breathing down their necks.

But it won't stop there. I have a feeling that, within a few months, we will have a thread titled: "Hunter Biden didn't kill himself!"
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 02:09 PM)Stewy Wrote: Here's the problem with all this "evidence" on the laptop" stuff.  If this were even REMOTELY true and the Bidens are as evil and corrupt as MAGA portrays, then NOTHING would be going to trial.  If Joe is as large and in charge and corrupt as purported, he'd tell his son to take pleas and GTF out of court and tell Hunter "Don't worry son, just do a little time and I'll syphon off the money from the idiot US Govt to have you set for life in hookers and blow."

You can't have it both ways.  Joe is either in charge and involved or not.  He's involved and corrupt or he isn't.  He's in bed with his son or he's not.  And it is illogical to claim involvement, corruption and collusion and marry that with Hunter refusing to take plea deals, which might expose Joe to damning evidence.

Apparently the laptop, along with it's informational contents are real and true, otherwise the Federal Government wouldn't be entering it into evidence.  Now, like I said earlier, HB will likely accept a plea agreement to keep the media buzz low on this case, as the POTUS reelection campaign certainly won't want ugly details of JB's potential involvement in any of HB's dirty dealings tossed around the media and social networks.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 03:31 PM)pally Wrote: so?  Do you have PROOF that anyone 100% knew in Oct 2020 that the laptop was not tampered with?

All that letter said was it had the earmarks of a Russian intelligence agent actions.  The letter even acknowledged they could be wrong.

You keep parroting this point like it means anything.  It doesn't.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 03:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: But it won't stop there. I have a feeling that, within a few months, we will have a thread titled: "Hunter Biden didn't kill himself!"

(06-13-2024, 05:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Apparently the laptop, along with it's informational contents are real and true, otherwise the Federal Government wouldn't be entering it into evidence.  Now, like I said earlier, HB will likely accept a plea agreement to keep the media buzz low on this case, as the POTUS reelection campaign certainly won't want ugly details of JB's potential involvement in any of HB's dirty dealings tossed around the media and social networks.

We're rapidly approaching the date past which it will be too late to replace Biden, sans his death, as the nominee in '24.  Something like this could be the reason used to justify the switch.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 03:31 PM)pally Wrote: so?  Do you have PROOF that anyone 100% knew in Oct 2020 that the laptop was not tampered with?

All that letter said was it had the earmarks of a Russian intelligence agent actions.  The letter even acknowledged they could be wrong.

Didn't the liberal AG use a convicted liar to establish intent? 

As for your question, yes Je Biden knew the laptop was 100% Hunter's laptop, yet he lied at a debate. His intent was for the laptop to not be used against him in the 2020 election.

You are a smart woman, look at the timing of the letter. It alone established intent to have social media and voters to disregard the laptop with very damaging info on it for the son of the liberal nominee and other family members.

Reply/Quote
If it is my son, and it is not what I view as a major crime, like rape, murder, etc... I would pardon him. I cannot blame Biden if he does so, even if it is his nanny telling him to do so.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 07:04 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: If it is my son, and it is not what I view as a major crime, like rape, murder, etc... I would pardon him. I cannot blame Biden if he does so, even if it is his nanny telling him to do so.

I'd grant my son clemency under similar circumstances.  No pardon, that stays on your record as a reminder.

Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 06:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: We're rapidly approaching the date past which it will be too late to replace Biden, sans his death, as the nominee in '24.  Something like this could be the reason used to justify the switch.

Yes. My thoughts exactly. From what I've seen the last 8yrs, I can see this happening. They will create a qualifying event to replace JB in an attempt to gain votes before dirt is raised on the new nominee. But I also think the Biden family is so deep in corruption at an international level, that Hunter ends up in an accidental overdose death report to keep the family save for awhile.

Call that conspiracy thinking or not, the possibilities are there and the actors are capable. 
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 07:04 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: If it is my son, and it is not what I view as a major crime, like rape, murder, etc... I would pardon him. I cannot blame Biden if he does so, even if it is his nanny telling him to do so.

TBH, nobody gives a dang about HB. Only the corruption that led us here. He didn't get here on his own.
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 07:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: TBH, nobody gives a dang about HB. Only the corruption that led us here. He didn't get here on his own.

Which is why, no matter the outcome of this HB case, the fact that the Federal Government is admitting the laptop contents into evidence is huge. That now opens the door for anything within that laptop connecting JB to HB and his dirty dealings is fair game as evidence for lawsuits and such against JB, going forward.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which is why, no matter the outcome of this HB case, the fact that the Federal Government is admitting the laptop contents into evidence is huge. That now opens the door for anything within that laptop connecting JB to HB and his dirty dealings is fair game as evidence for lawsuits and such against JB, going forward.

Should’ve given that thing the hammer SMDH.

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952zavhji2j6ek07yzmaks...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
(06-13-2024, 07:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which is why, no matter the outcome of this HB case, the fact that the Federal Government is admitting the laptop contents into evidence is huge. That now opens the door for anything within that laptop connecting JB to HB and his dirty dealings is fair game as evidence for lawsuits and such against JB, going forward.

Which I'm all for. The corruption is so deep people will be shocked. Or, they will just defend and keep the blinders on. Maybe Trump actually does drain the swamp. Just not in the way he, or others thought he would.
Reply/Quote