Poll: Who finishes last in the AFC North?
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poll - who will bring up the rear?
Its pretty obvious that the Bengals are the same old Bengals and the Steelers glory days are over. Which one of these two pathetic teams will end up in last place in the AFC North?
Reply/Quote
BakertheBeast.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I don't know, I'm thinking the Browns will retain their stranglehold on last place. The league seems to be onto Baker the Drawfmeister, and his little antics.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 09:36 PM)jason Wrote: BakertheBeast.

Yep.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Its pretty obvious that the Bengals are the same old Bengals and the Steelers glory days are over. Which one of these two pathetic teams will end up in last place in the AFC North?

The Browns. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2019, 06:17 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Its pretty obvious that the Bengals are the same old Bengals and the Steelers glory days are over. Which one of these two pathetic teams will end up in last place in the AFC North?

Your mama you filthy alter.  Cool
Reply/Quote

The Browns aren't on the list. They'll finish there this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:12 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Your mama you filthy alter.  Cool

Booger, call this number, 312-382-5968 and tell the person who answers how smart you are. Hilarious

[Image: tm0tdb5jp66wyji6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Did you just ask if someone will take it up the rear?

Dude whats wrong with you?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Last in the AFCN, its possible.

Last in life like you, not possible.
Reply/Quote
I get the feeling Bakerthebeast is ALWAYS interested in who will bring up the rear. wink wink nudge nudge say no more
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 04:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get the feeling Bakerthebeast is ALWAYS interested in who will bring up the rear. wink wink nudge nudge say no more

Phyllis, is that the same feeling you had when you said the Bungals suck? If anyone knows about sucking it would be you. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 05:28 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: If anyone knows about sucking it would be you. Hilarious

I don't know what's sadder. That you used this line twice in 2 different threads. Or that you find this line so hilarious.

You have my thoughts and prayers. Maybe the Wizard of Oz CAN give you a brain. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2019, 12:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know what's sadder. That you used this line twice in 2 different threads. Or that you find this line so hilarious.

You have my thoughts and prayers. Maybe the Wizard of Oz CAN give you a brain. ThumbsUp

Phillis, or Phil as you like to be known as here, I'll tell you what is sad. You're parents must be highly disappointed in the way you turned out. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 06:19 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Phillis, or Phil as you like to be known as here, I'll tell you what is sad. You're parents must be highly disappointed in the way you turned out. ThumbsUp

It's pretty much a given, when you resort to personal attacks, it's because you have no argument to make and you are signalling that the person you are attacking is a better person than you. Sooooooooo, thanks!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 04:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I get the feeling Bakerthebeast is ALWAYS interested in who will bring up the rear. wink wink nudge nudge say no more

Our great team the nati Bengals will finish last and get a top five pick.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2019, 09:13 AM)PhilHos Wrote: It's pretty much a given, when you resort to personal attacks, it's because you have no argument to make and you are signalling that the person you are attacking is a better person than you. Sooooooooo, thanks!  ThumbsUp

Pointing out that ALL your attempts at smack involve the word "suck" or "sucking" is considered personal attacks? My bad Phyllis. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

(09-20-2019, 09:13 AM)PhilHos Wrote: It's pretty much a given, when you resort to personal attacks, it's because you have no argument to make and you are signalling that the person you are attacking is a better person than you. 

Do you seriously think that little of yourself? 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 01:31 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Last in the AFCN, its possible.

Last in life like you, not possible.

Did you post this?

[Image: sgabszfhsyksrpz6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2019, 05:07 PM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Did you post this?

[Image: sgabszfhsyksrpz6g.jpg]

No it wasnt me it was the one armed man
Reply/Quote