Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pollack > Turner
Polloack sure has that Jets O line playing well!
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 01:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: No doubt...but I remember in the offseason people talking about how Boling declined and how Glenn was replaceable at Tackle. How Hart is young and the staff sees skills in him that they can develop.

There were even threads about how Andre Smith would be an upgrade at LT.

Price also hasn't developed.

It's kind of a perfect story of injuries and bad coaching and not developing guys.

Some people can't see the forest for the trees!!!! 

But, Boling was aging, and Glenn IS replaceable, just not with the scrubs we had to do it with....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 05:51 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: Funny how people are now saying it was Zac that wanted Turner and thats why Pollock left.
Pollock left on the 16th of Jan and Zac wasn't hired until the 4th Feb and Turner the 7th, are we suppose to believe that we told Pollock that Zac Taylor was going to be our new head coach and he wanted Jim Turner as OL coach nearly 3 weeks before he was hired even although the rules specifically state we CANNOT offer the role to Zac until he was out of the SB?
I think this story is crap and read that Pollock didn't want to stay in the city any longer.

I had forgotten that he left prior to the hire.....you are correct. Kinda makes this thread a little disingenuous, eh?

(10-21-2019, 06:09 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yep.

Many of these Goodberry tweets are starting to sound like the shit the haters around here post and claim to be true.

I've never put much stock in him.....or Twitter at all.....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote