Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poo on Stoolers fans
I can't help myself. I usually don't talk shit to other fans since I like to have good convo's with other fans about their team and what not, but Steelers fans have to be the most ignorant delusional dumb assholes I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I've seen on several other forums and post that they keep talking about how classless the Bengals are and how dirty Burfict is, I've even seen a few call him a criminal.The dude has never been in trouble with the law as a Bengal. They keep saying how they should of blown us out and how the refs screwed them of touchdown when Shazier illegally hit Bernard. They actually believe that is an okay hit but the hit that Williams laid on Wheaton was bad or that the shoulder to head hit from Vontaze was the worse thing ever. Then this happened on NFL.com, and yes I left the first message

Me
What goes around comes around, f%ck the steelers, their players, and their fans. Long live Burfict!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 mins

Fan #1
so basically you just lumped every single person associated with that team into one basket based on the perceived actions of a few in the past, and you simultaneously championed a person for intentionally causing brain injury to another. You're a sick individual.
Like · Reply · 2 · 18 mins

Fan#2
Your comment shows you are as classless as your hero. Good for you.
Like · Reply · 17 mins

Fan#3
Small minds and evil hearts take joy in the misery of others. Your language and comment prove you to be a very small person when it come to character. I feel sorry for you.

Now I don't like to start crap or shit talk without it being just dumb fun, however in this case I hope they suffer the way they've made us suffer for far too long. I'm not excusing everything Burfict does, he needs to learn to play within the rules, but how many times have the Steelers players gotten away with some of the worse cheap shots or dirty hits. I in no way shape or form feel bad about my post. So here is to the Bengals from this point on becoming the bully in the division.
Reply/Quote